HEADS UP, remote control toys in Tesco

mercman24

just a heads up to any parents buying remote controlled toys in TESCO, on the box it says , CHARGER and BATTERIES INCLUDED,  well there is NO charger or batteries inside, just the normal space for batteries, i am posting this just so there are no disappointed kids on christmas day, i opened the box so i could charge the non existant batteries for a friends boy. i will pop into Tesco later to inform them . the reason i bought this item was so that her child did not have to have an endless stream of AA batteries to mess about with, and while i am on that subject , the batteries here seem to be absolute poo, Happy Christmas to all

Edited by mercman24
  • Thanks 2

update, i just got back from TESCO , seen a (manager)? i told her the problem, we go to the shelf, a worker openS A BOX, yep NOTHING inside, i said you need to get a red felt tip and stike through the portion that says   BATTERIES AND CHARGER INCLUDED, well what did she/they do (4 of them now), absolutely NOTHING, i said you will have a few irate customers come knocking your door on boxing day.  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Yes I never have seen them do anything even when you point out products are in the wrong place on the shelf with the wrong prices showing, not just Tesco but all of them

Same in a 7/11 yesterday, saw several bottles of wine on shelves with big price cards displayed at what looked like discount prices. When I took a couple to the checkout the prices came up as regular. I pointed out the shelf price displayed, they just said, oh sorry, that's wrong! No attempt to take the wrong price down though.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Yes I never have seen them do anything even when you point out products are in the wrong place on the shelf with the wrong prices showing, not just Tesco but all of them

Not their job, you are probably irritating them taking them away from their mobile phone!