Russian dies in fall from 6th floor condominium

webfact

Russian dies in fall from 6th floor condominium

By The Nation

800_64af90ec0267684.jpeg?v=1577160320

Pattaya police were called to Acqua condominium in Jomtien at 1am on Tuesday (December 24) following a report that a foreigner had fallen to his death from a sixth-floor apartment.

Arriving at the scene, they discovered the body of a man with a fractured skull. He was later identified asVladimir Dzhumok a 45-year-old Russian. 

Security guard, Anuruk Pradapsoeth,30, told police that he had heard two foreigners arguing then a loud crash and a shout that someone had fallen. 

Police have not yet decided whether it is an accident or suicide, as it appeared that the Russian had been arguing with his lover just prior to the fall. The body will be sent to the Institute of Forensic Medicine for autopsy.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30379780

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2019-12-24

52 minutes ago, marquis22 said:

How many is that for the year that have 'fallen" off buildings? Still 7 more days for a few more to add to the record.

what's the "total" for this year so far? I seem to remember more frequent fallers last year no?

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Ooh! Merry Christmas.

Yeah, yeah! Merry Christmas to you too.

Just as a note: Yes, I know! On the other hand it´s better to be an a$$hole and stand for it, than beeing two small little persons calling people that in the safety of beeing behind a keyboard. That´s the essence of showing fear to reality. Keep up the good work, guys!

Looks like you are are not just an a$$hole but a pathetic a$$hole. Get a pair. 

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:17 AM, webfact said:

with a fractured skull

a fall from the 8th floor will bring a little more then a fractured skull i assume.

And an arguing followed by a scream of a falling man think that means more then an accident.

Assuming again! I'm not CSI

3 minutes ago, Foexie said:

a fall from the 8th floor will bring a little more then a fractured skull i assume.

And an arguing followed by a scream of a falling man think that means more then an accident.

Assuming again! I'm not CSI

No, its generally understood that a fall from a fourth floor is likely to kill and death is more probable from the 6 th floor and almost a certainty from the 8 th floor

Not saying it happened but he easiest place in the world to get away with murder. Far too many simply falling off balconies.

doesnt happen much in other countries now does it?

russian mob? Arguing before the accidental fall?

but I'm sure a thorough investigation will take place!

im sorry you went out this way comrade.

not sure what happened here, but there are worse ways to die as a man.

i hope your life was well lived and that you leave behind things meaningful and that your actions changed the world and that you left it a glimmer better then you found it.

cheers!