Anyone in phuket patong want to help me out.

JFK39

long story short. ????

I've met a girl spent 3 weeks with her and she didn't want me to return home (same old <deleted> i read on here) we met at the local gym and started talking and went from there, She works at a bar on the beachfront on patong. 

We've been chatting everyday since i returned home facetime morning and night before she sleeps (which she chooses to not me) and tbh she seems like a genuine girl, She was cooking me food pretty much every day, Making future plans about meeting her parents and visiting other locations in thailand and wanting to return home with me (one day) but im guessing every girl in phuket will do this because they hate living in Thailand so much, Everyday she talks about moving here and not returning back and she cant wait till i return :S

So she works in a bar as stated above and says she doesn't go back with other men i should trust her but as ive been Thailand a few times ive been with girls who have boyfriends and still work on bangla and <deleted> around because they need the cash,

She's never asked me for any sort of cash or gifts, So before i book my flights (£920) + £3-5k spending money to visit her family and eat ect, i want to make sure she isnt lying to me. 

So is anyone in phuket patong willing to help me out id greatly appreciate it and i don't mind sorting you a drink out for helping me ????

Thanks for reading and i understand this post may be abit weird but judging from what I've read id rather come across as weird then waste the next 2 years of my life on someone.

• Haha 1

The OP can be sure she is lying to him. It's in the DNA of 99% of bar girls.

Think about it. A bar girl is sucking up to customers for lady drinks, and pretending someone with all the attractiveness of a hairy goat ( with the smell ) is their new-found love. The pretense can even get to faking orgasms.

Just enjoy the ride while it lasts, and leave most of your assets back in your home country. She doesn't want a trip there, just a trip from boredom.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nakmuay887 said:

you are asking for someone to go to the bar and try to pick her up? Am I reading between the lines correctly here? 

Move on dude, not worth the headache and mess to come IMO

Yeah Pretty much,

I said to her im not wealthy and i cant send her money (which is sort of a lie i could send her money if needed but i wouldn't) Im not that bad off in England i can get girls here quite easyily i have a good job + my own home ect.

I'm not that interested in dating a thai girl but this one is nice and tbh i would like to spend more time with her and get to know her which she wants too from what i can gather she was the one who initiated i come back soon and spend time with her.

I told her that i don't want to talk to her anymore its going no where, She works in a bar and obviously other men will be trying to come-on to her and basically she said all she dose in the bar is serve and play games she don't go back with men. (which maybe is a lie) lets face it i just want to make sure before fobbing her off because you never know ????

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wasabi said:

I would suggest you sign up and post this on http://pattaya-addicts.com/ that is more oriented towards relationships with bar girls and your particular situation. There are good and bad people in all walks of life but successful relationships born out of Farang and bar girls are slim to none. The cultural differences between Thai and Westerners is already challenging, throwing in whatever motivated her to work in bars compounds the situation. By the way very few Thai people 'hate living in Thailand' they may not like being poor but with a generous Farang like you then Thailand is the top choice. At a minimum you would need to live in Thailand full time to make it work and even then money will always be number one and that will get complicated. Just make sure you don't commit too much financially or emotionally anytime soon.

Thanks for advice i've already stated i wouldn't support her financially and she didn't seem to bothered about it, And yes  and thats what i mean there is good and bad in everywhere thats why i want to check before i stop replying.

6 minutes ago, JFK39 said:

Yeah Pretty much,

I said to her im not wealthy and i cant send her money (which is sort of a lie i could send her money if needed but i wouldn't) Im not that bad off in England i can get girls here quite easyily i have a good job + my own home ect.

I'm not that interested in dating a thai girl but this one is nice and tbh i would like to spend more time with her and get to know her which she wants too from what i can gather she was the one who initiated i come back soon and spend time with her.

I told her that i don't want to talk to her anymore its going no where, She works in a bar and obviously other men will be trying to come-on to her and basically she said all she dose in the bar is serve and play games she don't go back with men. (which maybe is a lie) lets face it i just want to make sure before fobbing her off because you never know ????

You say her bar is along the beach road? As far as i know it's mostly shops, restaurants and massage places along there. I can't think of a 'drink and play games' type bar along there. 

1 hour ago, ChasingTheSun said:

How many tattoos does she have, how big are they, and where are they located?

when you say she works in a bar, do you mean she is a pole dancer, a dishwasher, or bartender or what?

is the bar actually on beach road, or where exactly? 

She's a Cashire 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

You say her bar is along the beach road? As far as i know it's mostly shops, restaurants and massage places along there. I can't think of a 'drink and play games' type bar along there. 

very close to pride hotel ????

2 hours ago, ChasingTheSun said:

How many tattoos does she have, how big are they, and where are they located?

when you say she works in a bar, do you mean she is a pole dancer, a dishwasher, or bartender or what?

is the bar actually on beach road, or where exactly? 

Hotel is near the pride hotel.

she has 2 tattoos 

Nah she isn't a pole dancer, From what i saw when she was with me all she did was play pool and those <deleted> bar games Untill she finished work then go home cook food sleep. 

Edited by JFK39

43 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

There is a bar complex just opposite the Pride Hotel. One is Ocean View Bar which is Thai owned and the Dolphin Bar which is French owned. There are also another couple of bars in that complex.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ripstanley said:

There is a bar complex just opposite the Pride Hotel. One is Ocean View Bar which is Thai owned and the Dolphin Bar which is French owned. There are also another couple of bars in that complex.

yeah thats the one mate we stayed in pride hotel so was literally 10 second walk to bar =D

1 hour ago, JFK39 said:

Hotel is near the pride hotel.

she has 2 tattoos 

Nah she isn't a pole dancer, From what i saw when she was with me all she did was play pool and those <deleted> bar games Untill she finished work then go home cook food sleep

Would you want to seriously date a woman working as a “guest-entertainer“ in a bar in the UK? Too many red flags right? 

However, if you are looking to try To find a serious relationship with much fewer red flag warning signs, there are literally millions of other single Thai women who dont work as “guest-entertainers” in bars(or in massage shops), many of whom I suspect may be better candidates for a serious relationship.

Edited by ChasingTheSun
  • Like 2