Koh Sichang beach food?

OzMan

16 hours ago, French mate said:

They got plenty chair rental who also do restaurant to choise all along the beach.
You wont have to worry about taking food or drink with you.

Wrong, he is talking about Koh Sichang and there no nice beach and no place to sit on the bitch.

Not even 1 correct restaurant front beach also.

A real $hithole.

3 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Wrong, he is talking about Koh Sichang and there no nice beach and no place to sit on the bitch.

A real $hithole.

What, the bitch.....?  ????

6 hours ago, gamesgplayemail said:

A real $hithole.

Look like you got a bad experience there... at which beach you have be?

I live at 15 km of Koh Sichang so i not misstake it with another island.
As back beach, i suppose OP talk about the one where almost everyone go, (Hat Tham Phang) not one of the small isolated one you can find around the island.

For the rest, plenty place to sit and to eat as you can see in this picture who show only start of the beach. You may have trouble for rent a sit is you come after 11AM a sunday as its Thai familly destination where you will see more Thai than tourist on week-end.
207-521-thailand-island-koh-sichang.jpg

OP wasnt asking how nice is the place, and my anwser would be : the beach itself is very nice, but i dont like the sea background full of tanker. And for the local food i have never be desapointed, but they have many seller and i tryed only a fews.

4 hours ago, OzMan said:

Thanks for the comments. I looked up Hat Tham Phang beach with Google and it looks good to sit and relax. I agree the view may not be good but that was no the question.

I have been a couple of times and thought the beach was quite nice although not very big and as suggested may be better to avoid weekends.

Most of the shipping is on mainland side which makes for an interesting ferry crossing. I didn't see much off the beach and what there was quite far out to sea.

Well worth a visit, enjoy.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

I have been a couple of times and thought the beach was quite nice although not very big and as suggested may be better to avoid weekends.

Most of the shipping is on mainland side which makes for an interesting ferry crossing. I didn't see much off the beach and what there was quite far out to sea.

Well worth a visit, enjoy.

I agree with you. Nice beach. Plenty of places to sit in deckchairs and eat and drink. Most ships shelter between the island and the mainland and the view is fine. Im currently in a Sriracha hotel and there's alot fewer ships anchored out there than usual - i actually like the view of the ships. We were going with friends to the island but as the wife isn't feeling fine the friends have gone alone an hour ago - I'll ask them later if the beach was ok if they report anything negative ill let you know otherwise it's a fine beach and island (i particularly liked the old palace).

Friends (Swiss/Thai) went today.

B50 each for one way ferry ticket - wasn't busy.

Samlor motorbike tour of the island (4 places; wat, view point, palace and beach) was b250 (for the two of them - we did last year with 2 adults 2 teenagers b300).

Beach wasn't busy, food was good (kai yang, somtam, etc beer).

Another team of champions here ???? ???? ????

But it's actually great if you can call SICHANG a nice beach and great island when it's one of the worst $h!thole of thailand !

Add you know why ? This is the reason why it's so crowded, because it's so nice, everybody wants to go there ! hahaahha

so ridiculous what we can read here sometimes 5555

6 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

Another team of champions here ???? ???? ????

But it's actually great if you can call SICHANG a nice beach and great island when it's one of the worst $h!thole of thailand !

Add you know why ? This is the reason why it's so crowded, because it's so nice, everybody wants to go there ! hahaahha

so ridiculous what we can read here sometimes 5555

Are you perhaps confusing with somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, gamesgplayemail said:

I visited 90% of all Thai islands, so no, I do not confuse anything.

If KS was nice don't you think that it would be crowded ?!

really someone must know nothing to think that KS can even been called a beach !

Perhaps it is nice because it isn't... as Koh Larn isn't because it is........

• 2 weeks later...

Archived