Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Foreign couple videoed ‘having sex’ on Pattaya beach

rooster59

Foreign couple videoed ‘having sex’ on Pattaya beach

sex.JPG

Image: Daily News

Police have been urged to investigate after two foreigners were videoed alledlgy having sex on Pattaya beach. 

The incident took place at around 1am on Saturday morning, close to the entrance to Soi 13 on Pattaya Beach Road.

Daily News reported the couple seemed not to have a care in the world, even though they were in full view of onlookers. 

Daily News said the couple were aged between 30 and 40 years old and that they were not shy.

The report said the couple were having sex for about three minutes before they casually got up and went for a swim in sea.

The person who shared the clip with Daily News called on the authorities to take action as the incident could tarnish Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-29

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The person who shared the clip with Daily News called on the authorities to take action as the incident could tarnish Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

It's a bit difficult to tarnish something that's only ever been self-proclaimed.

Now if they were concerned with Pattaya's image internationally, it would more likely to be "the incident could enhance Pattaya’s reputation as a sex tourist destination."

While having sex on a deserted beach with no one around is different from doing it on a beach with hundreds of passers by, I fail to see why folks are getting their knickers knotted over it. Its hardly the crime of the century and I find it far fetched to believe that tens of thousands of potential tourists would cross Pattaya off the list over something so petty.

8 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

While having sex on a deserted beach with no one around is different from doing it on a beach with hundreds of passers by, I fail to see why folks are getting their knickers knotted over it. Its hardly the crime of the century and I find it far fetched to believe that tens of thousands of potential tourists would cross Pattaya off the list over something so petty.

Although you might get tens of thousands of voyeurs 'cross Pattaya' Beach Road to see it.

37 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Considering he only lasted 3 mins , there is really nothing to worry about. Takes some  men much longer than that to figure out girl he is trying to take home for 200 baht is not really a girl ????

1 hour ago, rooster59 said:

Oh.....please,please, stop, stop, my sides are aching too much,...............

Hehehehe GIF

A blurred image, could be anything washed up; flotsam and jetsam? Daily news is on par with Fox news just looks for something bad to sell; a fake story. How this will help the failed tourism who knows. Tourism minister admits January 25 Chinese new year books are way down. Its just a total mess, but who will they blame this week?

Really disgusting and a poor show ???? The photo is worthless and the video hasn’t been posted!

I remember bangin’ my wife in the sea and some Japanese looking dude started taking a video of us ???? not sure if it was ever posted somewhere but I think it was before all of the social media turned the world upside down????????

Archived