Foreign couple videoed ‘having sex’ on Pattaya beach

rooster59

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should be more concerned about getting an infection from the sea water.

Clean up the rubbish, the sewerage, the plastic, and then worry about the 3 minute wonders.

Did the three minutes include foreplay?

2 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The report said the couple were having sex for about three minutes before they casually got up and went for a swim in sea.

If you believe in karma you have to believe these two will get their's very soon. How can you go in that water without clothes and not catch something, only if you're being protected by spirits I'd venture. Personally if I had that much spirits I'd be passed out.

1 minute ago, IAMHERE said:

If you believe in karma you have to believe these two will get their's very soon. How can you go in that water without clothes and not catch something, only if you're being protected by spirits I'd venture. Personally if I had that much spirits I'd be passed out.

They will prsent at home for unkno a couple anwn infections of the genitals, I hope they are a couple and not having a bit on the the side, hard to explain the irritations they possibly now carry if not together

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The person who shared the clip with Daily News called on the authorities to take action as the incident could tarnish Pattaya’s reputation as a world class tourist destination.

What tarnishes Pattaya's reputation more is the amount of perverted voyeurs who creep-around taking videos to publish in the media.

Just now, otherstuff1957 said:

Some years ago I did something similar on the beach at Huahin.  We were a bit more discrete though, we did it in the water, not out in the open sandy beach.  We were interrupted when she was stung by a jellyfish!

Was your initial reaction that she was a noisy climaxer?

5 minutes ago, abrahamzvi said:

Foreigners acting like this should be deported immediately. People visiting or staying in Thailand should respect not only the Thai laws and regulations, but also Thai culture. 

Does that mean you'd be obliged to take a katoey to respect the culture?

32 minutes ago, Moti24 said:

What tarnishes Pattaya's reputation more is the amount of perverted voyeurs who creep-around taking videos to publish in the media.

If the photographer hadn't posted on social media no one except him/her and the few people on the beach at that time would have known anything about it.

BTW, isn't posting videos of sexual acts online also a crime? Why isn't the poster being punished?

46 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Was it with Diane Abbott? She was known to be game for a naked romp in the fields of Gloucestershire a few decades back. 

Oh my goodness, I'm not a masochist! I was underneath, if it was Diane Abbott I would never have survived to tell the tale.

We were on a cycling holiday and happened to take a detour in some long grass (so to speak).

3 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

imo, a couple of losers..

You would be surprised how many farang women really turn it on for their partner when they are in Thailand together. 

It's a vain attempt to keep his eyes off all the "candy" here and to keep his attention on his partner.  ????  

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

You would be surprised how many farang women really turn it on for their partner when they are in Thailand together. 

It's a vain attempt to keep his eyes off all the "candy" here and to keep his attention on his partner.  ????  

You're absolutely right, I've been noticing this for years, must be intimidating to foreign women here..

Archived