Final entry on Non-O via land

I'm on a multi-entry Non-O based on marriage, that expires in about 3 weeks.  I just returned to Thailand through Suvarnabhumi a few days ago which permits me to stay until the end of March.  Due to my schedule this upcoming  spring, it would be very convenient for me to stay in Thailand until mid April and not the end of March. So, I was thinking I would do a border run in 3 weeks to pick up the extra 3 weeks this spring.

If I were to do this, is it possible that I could be denied entry or get something less than 90 days?

I did a land border crossing about 3 months ago, and the IO wrote "land crossing" on my passport next to the stamp.  This is the first time any IO has written this in my passport, so it's the primary reason for my concern regarding this possible upcoming land crossing.  Needless to say, if there was a chance I would get fewer than 90 days or even denied entry, then I wouldn't do the land crossing.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if the above isn't clear.  I'll happily supply any additional info as required.

????

On 12/31/2019 at 2:48 PM, ubonjoe said:

Or you could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. That would allow you to stay until May.

Sorry I missed this earlier.

Can I go to my local immigration office and apply for a 60 day extension before my O visa expires at the end of March?  If so, that would be great because my schedule just changed slightly.   Does the 60 days begin from the day you apply or the day your visa expires?

I assume the cost on this would be 1900 THB.  Is that right?

39 minutes ago, up-country_sinclair said:

Can I go to my local immigration office and apply for a 60 day extension before my O visa expires at the end of March?  If so, that would be great because my schedule just changed slightly.   Does the 60 days begin from the day you apply or the day your visa expires?

You can apply for the 60 day extension about 2 weeks before your current 90 day entry ends.

It will start from end of the 90 days entry.

The fee is 1900 baht.

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much again for your informative replies.

I was just doing a search on the topic, and I saw that I'll need to bring my wife and various documents; including my lease.  Is that accurate?

If so, that could be an issue, because I'm not on the lease, my wife is.  ????

Edited by up-country_sinclair