British man killed by ‘faulty’ firework in Pattaya

webfact

From what I have read in other articles he placed his face over a device that did not explode as intended. If his friends and fiance were there, why didn't anyone try to stop him? We all know this is extremely dangerous and an accident waiting to happen unfortunately he died. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

From what I have read in other articles he placed his face over a device that did not explode as intended. If his friends and fiance were there, why didn't anyone try to stop him? We all know this is extremely dangerous and an accident waiting to happen unfortunately he died. 

Sounds like a very stupid and dangerous act if what you say is correct.

7 minutes ago, BobinBKK said:

Forget reading, have a look at the video page 10. It's crystal clear what happened.

On 1/1/2020 at 8:20 PM, Bugsy777 said:

New years in Pattya about 10 years ago. This drunk put a huge firework in the street and tried to light it. The second time he tried it fell over and went off. The projectile took off at a slight upward angle, hit a pole and ricocheted straight up into the air where it exploded. There was more than a few shocked looks. It could easily have killed more than one person. Crazy stuff.

how many died ?

Archived