What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

The Weakest Link......

If your into quiz shows----There is a new version of the weakest link, from the USA ---The rules have changed a little & being the USA of course the prize money is a Million. not the few quid the UK used to give out, a lot is still like the UK version. Most questions are American orientated...(where was the OK corral gunfight etc )

**The Blurb---In this hybrid of "Inquizition" and "Survivor," contestants test their trivial mettle as a team and against each other. After each round of play, the team votes out the most expendable member, who instantly gets the biting send off of "You are the Weakest Link. Goodbye." In the end, only one player goes home with any money

1 minute ago, giddyup said:

What's happened to the Dutch TV series Undercover? Season 2 started with 2 episodes, now it's just disappeared.

It was scheduled to start on Oct 1st. 

I was waiting in anticipation, but then Netflix changed the date to Nov 1st.  I was surprised you have seen the first two, it hadn't appeared on my autosnatcher.

32 minutes ago, recom273 said:

It was scheduled to start on Oct 1st. 

I was waiting in anticipation, but then Netflix changed the date to Nov 1st.  I was surprised you have seen the first two, it hadn't appeared on my autosnatcher.

1337X has the first two.

11 minutes ago, giddyup said:

1337X has the first two.

After a bit of digging ..

The drug lord of Brabant, Ferry Bouman, will be back on Netflix this fall in Undercover

The series will be available in the Netherlands on Netflix on September 6, 2020.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 3:07 AM, Jingthing said:

Boys in the Band, the historic gay classic, is now out with a remake.

Of course if you haven't seen the original from 1970, there's that too.

50 years. Wow.

Watched it and thought it was a pointless and depressing movie.

Also found an old dvd of "And the band played on" and watched that, and surprising how history repeats itself.........Republicans would not allocate funds to try and combat AIDS/find out what it was, and many Americans died. They did however increase the defense budget!

So they were slow and ineffective, basically ignoring the disease, so many folk died.......sound familiar. Good movie though.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 5:25 PM, guzzi850m2 said:

I am currently watching The Boys, on top of IMBD TV series list.

I find it very entertaining.

https://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1650703897?playlistId=tt1190634&ref_=tt_ov_vi

Blinking very good actually....Starlight is the eye candy, would defiantly invite her for tea

Superheros with a big twist

• Like 1

On 10/4/2020 at 4:54 PM, bert bloggs said:

Just started watching the walking dead world beyond , looks like its full of teenagers ,oh and there is a white girl and black girl who are sisters ,so it looks nice and PC , turned it off after 15 mins. boreing

I noticed that, but think the 'white' girl is Hispanic.

Still odd with 2 African parents, maybe mom was playing away.

• Haha 2

On 10/4/2020 at 8:29 PM, worgeordie said:

The Doorman...well it's actually a woman, very good female action film.

regards worgeordie

Thought it was more WOKE nonsense.

Small girl beating up large criminal gang members.

She also seemed to freeze when under threat, giving the bad guys a chance to kill all the people she was supposed to be protecting.