Scottish independence

phka

The only thing that might be slightly better could be immigration policy? Could I get the wife a permanent access permission, but if we want to go to London still a need fora UK visitors visa anyway.

What would passport options be, could you remain British, if not what if you can’t get the docs / passport required, before even applying for a Thai visa. 

Scotland is full of British folk and so is England, Wales and NI, it is just not very practical. The EU was formed and expanded 1992 onwards, look how much the political system struggles with a detachment from that framework, though hopefully close cooperation will continue.

The union, UK was formed in 1707, so if the adjustment is proportional in disruption, to the length of integration, I cannot see any motivation for independence ????

Can see no good reason, or incentive to want such a situation.

I would rather see intense scrutiny of the number of politicians Vs the population ????. and how they come up with inefficient outcomes that need an excessive overhead cost to administer them. Also why would anyone want a hard border at Berwick?..

I just cannot see positives in so many aspects of this subject ????

what proportion of the SNP membership are quite happy with just having the Scottish Parliament as being enough, probably a significant minority of their membership.

2 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Said it be for, will say it again...wish they would give England the chance to vote on being independent from Scotland....be a well big majority to get shot of killy kranki woman...let em get on with it....

And you wonder why on earth people would want to leave the union?

16 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Said it be for, will say it again...wish they would give England the chance to vote on being independent from Scotland....be a well big majority to get shot of killy kranki woman...let em get on with it....

Really. They talk like the average English person cares. We are not the problem. It is the inhabitants of Scotland that voted to stay in the union . Give them another dozen referendums until they get it right.

6 hours ago, baansgr said:

The problem would be if the English voted that the Scots could go, but the Scots voted to stay.

Archived