Easy To Get Her In ....how To Get Her Out ?

bully

To stop insulting the OP about how much he pays his girfriend, and look at it another way: How happy would you be if your girlfriend/boyfriend from your western country, offered to pay all your housing expenses and give you 125% of your salary as an extra bonus, as well as keeping your real earned salary only for yourself?

And you can double or triple that amount from stealing a little extra if you were so inclined?

She obviously isn't leaving because going back to 3000 a month with expenses to pay is devestating. I have heard and known several farang men who have had to pay off the g/f to get her out. I never have understood what they are really threatening them with though.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To stop insulting the OP about how much he pays his girfriend, and look at it another way: How happy would you be if your girlfriend/boyfriend from your western country, offered to pay all your housing expenses and give you 125% of your salary as an extra bonus, as well as keeping your real earned salary only for yourself?

..snip...

Right on dude, much better than those guys who give 40,000 baht a month to their lil jewels and go around saying "let me introduce you my wife/GF " :o We love each other mak mak :D

Aaah l'amour! :D

Right on dude, much better than those guys who give 40,000 baht a month to their lil jewels and go around saying "let me introduce you my wife/GF " :o We love each other mak mak :D

but that would certainly cut down the chances of her stealing from his wallet to buy some noodles.

i imagine if she has friends who have caucasian boyfriends she feels a bit inferior during the usual 'how much does your bf give you' conversations.

i have also taken into account the 'easy to get in' part of your thread title....

If not for the material advantages why would she be with an old man anyway?

Edited by goldenmile

but that would certainly cut down the chances of her stealing from his wallet to buy some noodles.

i imagine if she has friends who have caucasian boyfriends she feels a bit inferior during the usual 'how much does your bf give you' conversations.

i have also taken into account the 'easy to get in' part of your thread title....

If not for the material advantages why would she be with an old man anyway?

Exactly!

And to Marco, what's the big deal about 40k? Think about how much a good girl western wife takes by the time you've paid the mortgage, utilities, food etc etc etc.

Living aint cheap, lighten up and flash a bit of cash. There are no pockets in a shroud.

Sounds like the OP is one of these retirees trying to eke out a living on 30k per month.

You've got a few options.

Pay her off, pay security off to kick her out, pay the cops off to kick her out.

You're not getting out of that situation without paying someone off , unless you want a very loud and violent public scene.

I will remind you all again that attacks/flames etc are not welcome on this forum. The OP is asking for advice not for you to abuse him regarding his situation. If you want to hurl abuse at him be prepared to loose posting rights and/or be suspended. Thanks!

For better or for worse they are both using each other.

The OP is making regular payments for her companionship and she is (allegedly) taking a bit more than he is giving.

She eats at home and doesn't need to pay rent. She may or may not have genuine feelings for him....and vice versa.

The fact remains that she is (allegedly) a thief. She can't be trusted, pure and simple.

The OP has every right to send her packing but after a year of living together, she can't be just thrown out onto the streets. I feel that the OP has a moral obligation to at least find her a room and pay the first months rent.

There will probably be some dramas in the parting of the ways, but it has to be done...so just get on and do it.

The easiest way is to wait until she goes to work, pack her bags, move them into the new room that you have found for her, attend her work and hand over the key to the room...and say.."bye bye."

Do not expect to solve this situation without a fight. She simply cannot survive without your shelter and your salary.She will not give in easily. You do not specify if you own your place or not. If you don't, best solution is simply to move out while she is working at the restaurant. Better if you move to another town. If instead you have the need to defend your real estate, then change the locks, pay security or cops to keep her out of the compound. Make provisions to be able to resist a siege of many days.

And take a hint from this sad experience: never never start a relationship, never never take a lady for the night, always stick to short times. And better if you make the short time out of your home. Secrecy is safety.Or to put it in the Romulan way "to be unknown means to be unconquerable".

I will remind you all again that attacks/flames etc are not welcome on this forum. The OP is asking for advice not for you to abuse him regarding his situation. If you want to hurl abuse at him be prepared to loose posting rights and/or be suspended. Thanks!

ok sorry, but really he shouldnt have included the paying her money thing in his original post if he didnt think it was relevant

by the way it should be lose not loose

Sounds like the OP is one of these retirees trying to eke out a living on 30k per month.

And may I ask what's wrong with that?

Or should he stay in his home country where he couldn't afford to live a decent life?

onzestan

Or should he stay in his home country where he couldn't afford to live a decent life?

onzestan

I agree. Why belittle others just because you presume them to have a smaller income than yourself? I thought that Thailand was a live and let live kind of place.

Real big spender we have. Not only do you make her work god knows how many hours you also give her a measly 4000 baht or 60 pounds a month to no doubt cook, clean and keep you happy in bed. And you wonder why she takes more money :o Try treating the next one like a lady and you may get somewhere, But I doubt it!!!!

lets not slag the guy for giving her money, the op said she works a job which pays 3000 baht per month. How many hours does she work for that? I'm sure many more than when she is at his home sleeping in his bed, eating and drinking his food and enjoying his life style. all things considered if she has accepted this for a year bar the pilfering then she must think it is good enough to not want to leave. but thats just my opinion and we all know what those are worth. p.s. he probably is a troll :D

Real big spender we have. Not only do you make her work god knows how many hours you also give her a measly 4000 baht or 60 pounds a month to no doubt cook, clean and keep you happy in bed. And you wonder why she takes more money :o Try treating the next one like a lady and you may get somewhere, But I doubt it!!!!

lets not slag the guy for giving her money, the op said she works a job which pays 3000 baht per month. How many hours does she work for that? I'm sure many more than when she is at his home sleeping in his bed, eating and drinking his food and enjoying his life style. all things considered if she has accepted this for a year bar the pilfering then she must think it is good enough to not want to leave. but thats just my opinion and we all know what those are worth. p.s. he probably is a troll :D

yes i think he is a troll. i dont think she would stay for 4k baht for a year.

however he may be much more hansum than i

I think you got yourself into a bad situation when you started giving her a 'salary'. That doesn't seem like a genuine girlfiend you have there.

I'm sure there are many people with Thai girlfriends like myslef that have never given or been asked to give money to their grilfriends so why is this behaviour considered acceptable?

Yeah, probably troll :o

I've never given any money to my girlfriend nor she asked me for any. And usually I keep few thousand in my pockets or on my desk.. during 3 years I've never lost a single baht. Just sometimes if we order food we pay money we can find around - doesn't metter money is hers or mine. I explained to her I prefer to teach her something or pay money to finish some school (like tourist guide) then support her every month for beeing my gf. And it works.. she was working for 2 seasons as a guide and earned 5 times more than I paid for studies and then I had opportunity to give her job by myself. Then I give her % as a salary - because she does 70-80% of all job needed. And she is happy of that and never ask me for more.. and from time to time she takes me to restaurant and pays by herself.

And if not troll... dunno what to advise. My friend takes girls for 1 or 2 nights and he usually tells them he is a doctor, earns a lot of money, blablabla.. but then he never wanna pay at mornings.. he found the way to make them go. Usually he calls some friend, they order food and eat together - of course thai lady becomes hungry (and thai people has to eat RIGHT now) and she is too shy / polite to ask for some food. And they ignore her.. so after while she gives up and go home :D

But in this case one year together - it's not gonna work. But you can try to not give any money. 3000 THB for thai lady? 3 times per day noodles? No cosmetics? No hygiene stuff? You sure it's her only salary? Did you visit her in this "restaurant"? :D

Edited by Vit77

I am not a very young man and not born yesterday, use to keep my eyes open wide, especially in Thailand.

I have a girlfriend living with me for about one year. Once I realized that I was frequently missing money from my wallet and out of my shirts and pants.

She said she did not take any money from me.

I paid her 4000 thb a month next to her 3000 thb income from working in a restaurant.

The good feeling has gone and I asked her to leave my house. She does not want to leave, anyway not in an friendly way.

I have been told by some of my friends that if a girl lives with you for more than a year she has certain right and I will face problems if I kick her out of my house on a unfriendly way.

And that's my plan right now.

Anyone has experience with a situation like this ?? :D

Had to reply to this one... I love your handle BULLY :D

Take a long, long, long trip to the beach, shut the house up, like lock it up real good, remove serious valuables (safe deposit box in bank) and return with a new woman in tow!!!!!!!! Should do the trick :o

What? Why pay anything? I have been with my girlfriend for over five years now, we don't live together, she has her own place and i have mine. She has her own car and i have mine, she has her own salary and i have mine, she has her own independance and i have mine.

It's not rocket science, i often wonder about these so called 'relationships' where a financial payment is recieved by one partner from the other.

You are probably dating someone else's girlfriend :o

What? Why pay anything? I have been with my girlfriend for over five years now, we don't live together, she has her own place and i have mine. She has her own car and i have mine, she has her own salary and i have mine, she has her own independance and i have mine.

It's not rocket science, i often wonder about these so called 'relationships' where a financial payment is recieved by one partner from the other.

Well, if that is the case, it works out just fine. :D

onzestan

Nothing wrong at all but if someone is in that situation then priorities have to be set and not by shortchanging others. I'm not defending the theft but honestly 4000 Baht per month for all his laundry, cleaning the house, personal services and etc. I know I'm assuming these services are part of the deal as he didn't say as much but reading between the lines isn't hard on this one.

Why the continued debate / guessing-game about his relationship? And/or feeding a big fat troll? It's *SO* obvious, the little details about 'paying 4000 baht', I mean seriously.

"She doesn't want to leave" well guess what, people face that problem very regularly in the morning.

Suggest to close. :o

My friend takes girls for 1 or 2 nights and he usually tells them he is a doctor, earns a lot of money, blablabla.. but then he never wanna pay at mornings.. he found the way to make them go. Usually he calls some friend, they order food and eat together - of course thai lady becomes hungry (and thai people has to eat RIGHT now) and she is too shy / polite to ask for some food. And they ignore her.. so after while she gives up and go home .

There's a kind of evil genius to this :D:o .

My friend takes girls for 1 or 2 nights and he usually tells them he is a doctor, earns a lot of money, blablabla.. but then he never wanna pay at mornings.. he found the way to make them go. Usually he calls some friend, they order food and eat together - of course thai lady becomes hungry (and thai people has to eat RIGHT now) and she is too shy / polite to ask for some food. And they ignore her.. so after while she gives up and go home .

There's a kind of evil genius to this :D:o .

Your friend sounds like a bit of an arse!

Mark

There's a kind of evil genius to this :D:D .

Mark

Agreed, Mark. WaiWai, your friend seems to be a total a*$ehole! How rude & inconsiderate of someone who has given her time, her attention & her body! What, BTW, has this to do with OP? I don't think eating in front of her will drive his GF out of his house :o

Edit - apologies, Waiwai, it wasn't you the original quote came from, it was Vit77

Edited by November Rain

There's a kind of evil genius to this :D:D .

Mark

Agreed, Mark. WaiWai, your friend seems to be a total a*$ehole! How rude & inconsiderate of someone who has given her time, her attention & her body! What, BTW, has this to do with OP? I don't think eating in front of her will drive his GF out of his house :o

Edit - apologies, Waiwai, it wasn't you the original quote came from, it was Vit77

"The friend" is giving all people who subscribe to "companionship" service's a very bad name. I, for one, would never like to meet with a guy who reneges on a deal, even if the amount of compensation is never discussed, but understood by both parties. Absolute cheap ^%##** charlie giving everyone a bad name. Kwai. :D

Soundman.

i have gone this route. it worked out really well until the broke up. She came back once she replaced him though

i have gone this route. it worked out really well until the broke up. She came back once she replaced him though

I missed the part about avoiding payment. I was just intrigued by the way the guy in question had figured out a way of getting rid of one night stands.

What can I say ? People are fascinating.

Apologies to all those who honourably uphold their end of business transactions.