Palang Pracharat to detail Government performance to media every Sunday

webfact

Palang Pracharat to detail Government performance to media every Sunday

%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%

The Palang Pracharat party is to embark on a charm offensive by holding a news conference every Sunday to talk about the week’s issues of public interest, progress in projects undertaken by the party’s cabinet ministers and constituency problems raised by MPs.

Party secretary-general and Energy Minister Sontirat Sontijirawong said today (Sunday) that the party’s relevant ministers and key party members will be present to answer questions from reporters.

Regarding the opposition’s planned censure debate against the Government, Mr. Sontirat said he believes the ministers targeted for censure will be able to defend themselves, adding that he is not concerned about the Government’s stability, assuring that all the coalition parties have been in regular consultation “because we are on the same ship and will go in the same direction.”

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/palang-pracharat-to-detail-government-performance-to-media-every-sunday/

thaipbs.jpg

29 minutes ago, overherebc said:

I do mine on Sunday as well.

Post yours to me and I can put both in the machine at the same time. 

Save Water.   Our bit for the planet.

Unfortunately with this exchange rate I cannot afford a new syrup and I’m too embarrassed to send the old