English speaking Benz service center ? at least 1 staff with few words ?

rech

hello, do you know any official Benz service center where at least 1 staff can speak English ?

it's so incredible that companies as this one are not able to have at least 1 staff speaking a little bit of English, at least in Bangkok.

Maybe Chonburi will be better ?

thank you.

• Haha 1

Keng Hong Thong on  Chaengwattana. I had great service from them recently and they kept me up to date on progress.

I will move to them when the first service is due.

I can give you the name of the guy. They even found an English speaking Tech guy for me.

We just drove in on spec. Suspected AirMatic problem. Had a long chat and took the car in next day for investigation etc.

Wandered in the following day and they showed me the car on test etc etc

Go for this place ... I bought the car from one of the above....

Edited by JAS21
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2020 at 12:22 PM, JAS21 said:

Keng Hong Thong on  Chaengwattana. I had great service from them recently and they kept me up to date on progress.

I will move to them when the first service is due.

I can give you the name of the guy. They even found an English speaking Tech guy for me.

We just drove in on spec. Suspected AirMatic problem. Had a long chat and took the car in next day for investigation etc.

Wandered in the following day and they showed me the car on test etc etc

Go for this place ... I bought the car from one of the above....

@JAS21

Do you mean that because Keng Hong Thong on  Chaengwattana is the best that you have found, you prefer to service your car there instead of your dealer ?

@ballpoint

Can you tell me if you service your car at these 2 places and have never been disappointed ?

Ridiculous Thonglor Benz now does no service your car there and will drive it to Ramintra, with the risk of an idiot speeding or having an accident with your car ! what a great service ! And just expect more delays when they will be late to pick up your car or bring it back...

They also never do any basic service within a day and always keep the car 2 days at least, is it the same situation at other dealers ?

thanks again to both of you ❤️

11 hours ago, rech said:

@JAS21

Do you mean that because Keng Hong Thong on  Chaengwattana is the best that you have found, you prefer to service your car there instead of your dealer ?

@ballpoint

Can you tell me if you service your car at these 2 places and have never been disappointed ?

Ridiculous Thonglor Benz now does no service your car there and will drive it to Ramintra, with the risk of an idiot speeding or having an accident with your car ! what a great service ! And just expect more delays when they will be late to pick up your car or bring it back...

They also never do any basic service within a day and always keep the car 2 days at least, is it the same situation at other dealers ?

thanks again to both of you ❤️

KHT are actually much nearer than the dealership that I bought the car from.

Also when I went to my sellers dealership to talk about tyre noise and ‘binning’ my run flats the guy I spoke to ........ I just didn’t take to his attitude .....so I won’t be using them in the future.

Edited by JAS21
  • Like 1

hey, did you know that Benz dealers change oil by succion and not by draining ?

Do you think that it's acceptable with the price we pay for it ?

I am still thinking that draining oil is better than vacuum it from the top.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, rech said:

hey, did you know that Benz dealers change oil by succion and not by draining ?

Do you think that it's acceptable with the price we pay for it ?

I am still thinking that draining oil is better than vacuum it from the top.

Draining? How primitive. In my Bugatti, the engine is dissasembled during an oil change. And for 20K USD, I get Mobil 1.

• Haha 2

Benz Lumpini service is quite good. I moved there after a ridiculous episode on Rama 3 where they told us the reason our car's radio kept moving from one radio station to the next is because it is German. As if Germans can only listen to music in 10-second intervals.

Lumpini said it's a known issue and they reflashed the entertainment system and it was fixed in an our. I ended up buying my next car there and have been servicing it there too. Only negative is their service department can get extremely busy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...