Prince Harry and wife Meghan to 'step back' from senior royal roles

webfact

1 minute ago, GalaxyMan said:

I have a natural disgust/antipathy towards the right to rule based on being a winner of the lucky sperm club.

Not a Trump supporter then?

NB Climate Change is a form of mass mental illness whereby people try to evade responsibility for their own actions and blame someone/thing else.

Edited by VocalNeal
  • Like 1

Looks as though my my 'crystal ball gazing' is going to be proved correct and the social climber from across the pond has made her move to totally control Prince Harry, lost soul that he is!

The couple have the temerity to offend the Queen and then say they still expect the Tax payer to continuing financing their lifestyle and security.and keep their royal titles.  I have no doubt all planned by the social climber.  Plus having landed the wimp of a husband in the constitutional problem, has flown out of UK on her own to 'be with her son'.

The clear message is that Americans do not have the fortitude to belong to the British Royal Family.    Mrs Simpson couldn't have done it better!!!!

My opinion is in line with that of the majority of the UK public in that if they want to be more independent and step back from being a 'Royal' then let them BUT that incurs the loss of all public money, residence and security and are treated just like an ordinary member of the public with no special privileges,

If they were never to be heard of again that would be too soon for me,  Good riddance to them!
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

Raised in the USSA, I have a natural disgust/antipathy towards the right to rule based on being a winner of the lucky sperm club. The very concept of so-called 'royalty' is repugnant. Harry has always been a (bit of a) jerk, but what can you expect from such a spoiled, emotionally damaged (Diana) kid raised by a German 'royal' family, a family so ashamed/embarrassed by their origins that they had to change their name to something sounding English, like Windsor. What a joke.

That being said, I was actually surprised when Harry took up with Megan, given his racist past. Good for him to realize that he was wrong and married a very hot-looking woman of mixed blood, which naturally infuriated the racist English, most especially their so-called 'royal' family. The fact that Megan has been treated with extreme racist abuse by the English press is no surprise. They are what they are. That she wasn't able to get along with Kate came as no surprise to me. Kate always struck me as a stuck-up shrew. Hence the tension between the brothers.

Being only 6th in line for the throne, a dubious honor which could only be realized by the loss of his brother and his entire family, why should he want to stay in the circus? That they're trying to have their cake and eat it, too, is pretty repulsive. S.H.I.T. or get off the pot already, preferably the latter. I wish them the best of luck.

Looks like you would rather have a moron of a none 'politician' as your head of state,  with an IQ of a snail.  Doesn't look like a better deal than to me than a constitutional monarchy. Harry has never forgotten how his mother was hounded by the press and treated by the dysfunctional family dynamic which is indeed the Royal Family (nothing to do with how Her Majesty does the job, which is excellently) and the ubiquitous 'Palace Officials', who are a set of out of date muppets.   He is getting his own back on all that and good for him. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Pure, unadulterated BS of the highest order. Pls provide proof and a sample of the British press treating Meghan to extreme racist abuse. The dislike stemmed 100% from Markle's own behavior - virtue signalling, playing woke politics, vile hypocrisy, alienating and dividing the royal family, greed, not allowing photos to be taken in public etc etc etc

Your above effort is probably the worst troll post I ever read on TVF (and there have been a fair few!)

And this is all far worse than what Andrew is suspected of? Right?  

Edited by Opl

1 hour ago, GalaxyMan said:

The fact that Megan has been treated with extreme racist abuse by the English press is no surprise. They are what they are. That she wasn't able to get along with Kate came as no surprise to me. Kate always struck me as a stuck-up shrew. Hence the tension between the brothers.

Have you got any evidence of the press targeting her race? cannot think of anything but positive comments there especially about her mum. Mee ghan's mixed race is probably the only positive thing about the silly, selfish woman.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 2