Ruling party MP wants curbs on vehicle use to tackle pollution

rooster59

9 hours ago, jvs said:

I am sure there are but not all of them.I see a lot of them spewing black smoke.

Yes that is too correct. And those are the outdated old ones that need to be replaced. You would think the government would put money into something like that opposed to military spending. Oh, forgot, why would the junta want to do that. They really have to go.

• Like 2

On 1/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, NE1 said:

Same here.......

A couple of years ago the police said , " we would like to catch and find the people responsible but we don't know who it is ".  Well you won't find anybody sat in your a/c police stations...... Follow the smoke and not the money.

I'm sure that most of the Thai police force would have some direct or indirect connection to farming in their area.So the law is asking the police to take action against their relatives and friends who might be doing the burning for them!That's a toughie!

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1

You are probably right there.

The law is the law and the extemded families they seem to have here would cover most of the population in that specific area.

But by letting them get away with it does not help the rest of the people breathe any easier.

Edited by NE1
  • Like 1