Police: 14,178 took part in ‘Run Against Dictatorship’

webfact

17 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Police: 14,178 took part in ‘Run Against Dictatorship’ 

The other 67 million people stayed away!

Actually my tally was 14,179, they missed the guy having a pee behind the fence when they counted heads. 

6 hours ago, Donutz said:

Hans seems to ignore all the signals of Thanathorn having fight for common folks and the poor since university. 

Wiki says for instance:

---

Throughout his studies, Thanathorn was involved with various charities and NGOs calling for social and economic reforms in Thailand, including Friends of the People and the Assembly of the Poor.[7] During this time, Thanathorn campaigned for the land and compensation rights of villagers affected by the Pak Mun Dam in Ubon Ratchathani Province.[6][9]

---

Some other parties (commoner party for instance) tried with similar ideas tried to win votes during the 'elections', but with little cash and little advertising those didn't seem to have much chance. 

Let's hope that these less financial small parties get behind FF and help push it along to bigger and better position. 

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

, having to cut back on one's weekly Archa allowance is NOT a globally recognized benchmark of any country's fiscal fortitude.

On TVF it is THE benchmark though and if you are on Archa then only Cheers lies between you and the gutter that is Lao Khao.

On 1/14/2020 at 7:52 AM, Prairieboy said:

They counted their legs then divided by two!

How do they know if they've been counted twice already?  Does anyone trust RTP figures?  They've told me umpteen times I was driving over the limit when I know I wasn't.