extension of permit to stay

Hi everyone,

I got a non immigrant B visa which validity end on November 2019, I got a permit to stay at the Myanmar border that will end mid January.

Can I get 2 more months at my local immigration office?

I did this few times when my visa was still valid, 3 months by crossing border then 2 months at the local immigration agency.

Also I have only 2 pages remaining so I suppose that I can't go make a visa, I need or to renew my visa or to add pages, I don't know if it's possible to add pages for French passport. I'm trying to reach French embassy but that's a challenge.

I don't see any passport section, however I took an appointment for after tomorrow to renew my passport.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the 60 days extension at the local immigration, if it doesn't work then it's going to get complicated. I will have to leave the country and then I won't be able to get my new passport in bkk in 30 days, it seems they don't send passport. So I will have to renew it at the french embassy in Laos, hopefully no problem for already asking a renewal in bkk.

I would be stuck one month in Laos, unless I can come back by flight but I doubt the immigration at the airport will allow me to get a one month visa exempt after years staying in Thailand.

Not sure not to have it in less than 30 J.
You have to try.
I made the appointment, by email, at the embassy, in the "passport" section on Saturday evening.
I had an appointment for Monday morning, and 10 days later, I would collect my new passport at the consulate of my city.
As I still had an OA extension on my old passport, I was given it, but with the corners cut.
During my visit to the embassy, a person had not made an appointment, and needed an emergency passport (his passage in a neighboring country had been refused, his passport being in bad condition) and he was able to make his request.
It was late May 2019.
And as long as you haven't completed and submitted your file by hand, you can do it in another country.

4 hours ago, Lolothai said:

...Can I get 2 more months at my local immigration office?

I did this few times when my visa was still valid, 3 months by crossing border then 2 months at the local immigration agency...

Your reference to a 60-day extension seems to indicate that you have a spouse or child of Thai nationality. Is this the case?