Corona-virus treatment

superal

What in your opinion would be the action of Thai hospitals , if there were to be an a corona-virus epidemic , for the treatment of farangs who do not carry health insurance and / or have no savings ( used an agent for their visa ).  Treatment or refusal ?  I cannot believe that an infected person would be returned to the public domain . 

One would think that they would want treat them any one infected to reduce the spread of the virus to their own, that said, better get some money into your bank account and flick the agent, because, this is Thailand and anything is possible.

If you have no funds, might be better off lying low or time to up it back to your homeland and don't forget your N95 mask ????

You would have to be unlucky to be using an agent and have no insurance what could be the worst case scenario.

A) They refuse to treat you and you die

B) You remain isolated until the virus is under control, months, years

C) You recover and they deport you

Just saying........

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Sad 1

I was thinking it’s more of a question of weather to quarantine or not as treatment pretty much to let it run it’s course as we are pretty defenseless against viral infections.I tried to google how many people die from the flu each year globally and found the range of between 250k-500k each year so that’s about 20k a month for the lower end of their estimate and we are approaching 100 for the first month of this new virus which means it’s got a lot of catching up to do before I get to concerned about it.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, docspinoff said:

Would say they let you die.problem solved. Then burn you. Or may be not burning cost money 

Any ideas on how to stop people from dying from this would be greatly appreciated as not to many options apart from letting people die or live as the wait and see option is right up there with the try and find a vaccine option.