Video: Hua Hin airport and stores adopting strict measures after coronavirus case

webfact

Video: Hua Hin airport and stores adopting strict measures after coronavirus case

7pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Manager reported that strict measures were in place at Hua Hin airport after a 73 year old Chinese woman became the eighth person diagnosed with coronavirus. 

She was staying at a hotel in Hua Hin but now is feeling better. 

Manager posted a video of procedures in place at the airport for the arrival of an Air Asia flight. Most of the passengers were already wearing surgical masks. 

Everyone was given gel for their hands and extra masks were available for those passengers without. 

Temperatures were checked using thermometers aimed at the forehead. 

Officials were seen videoing the arrivals and setting a good example as people were quizzed about their movements. 

Manager also reported that department stores and businesses in Hua Hin were upping their game and cleaning to a greater extent. 

But they said most people were putting a brave face on the crisis that they hoped would be over within one to two months. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-28

18 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Amazing that tourists still shop in Thailand malls where the prices are more expensive then in the European malls....some seem to like getting ripped off ?

I didn’t realise that there were European malls in Hua Hin. 

On 1/31/2020 at 7:52 PM, Gweiloman said:

I didn’t realise that there were European malls in Hua Hin. 

?? The post that you are refering to says that in comparison to the european malls (that are physically in Europe)....either I was not clear or you did not understand, or maybe you understood but wanted to pretend you did not ????...whatever...hope it is more clear for you my fellow and do come back if you need more help.

• Like 1