[EMERGENCY] Deported? Blacklisted? Help!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 10:57 PM, BritTim said:

Yes, there are discrepancies in his timeline. Issues started about a year ago, he left for half a year, returning on visa exempt + extension, then court proceedings lasted eight months. Everything more or less lines up if court proceedings lasted six months. I suspect a sloppy post rather than deliberate misinformation, but cannot be sure.

Tim…. I think that you are being very generous when you say, “I suspect sloppy post rather than deliberate misinformation, but cannot be sure”.

As an old fart, I had my annual flue injection a couple of weeks ago and as a result towards the end of last week I’ve have been suffering from mild flue symptoms (no not the corona virus) so stayed at home over the weekend.  I know this will sound sad, but with nothing better to do, I read through the OP’s 222 pervious posts.

Sorry to sound so sceptical, but I believe that there is far more to his ‘story’ than he has revealed in this current thread and I doubt very much that his arrest and possible deportation has anything to do with one day overstay.  

There are far more ‘holes’ in his posts than there are holes in a 'M&S string vest'.  His various stories read like the script from a Thai TV soap.

Obviously he has gone very quiet, possibly if his current story is to be believed, his mobile phone was taken away when he was booked into IDC.  Maybe he will report back once he’s back to France, then again it would not surprise me that he suddenly reappears with a story that he was released from IDC because Immigration had made a terrible mistake.

Maybe a case of watch this space for the next intriguing episode.

Edited by 007 RED
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, 007 RED said:

I doubt very much that his arrest and possible deportation has anything to do with one day overstay.

Here, I very much agree with you.

When I talk about a sloppy post, I do not suggest he has told us the whole story. My comments were on the overall timeline which I suspect is close. There is plenty of evidence that the authorities are seriously upset, and want to be rid of him. Unless he is rich, he is not going to be back in Thailand for a long time.

17 hours ago, 007 RED said:

Tim…. I think that you are being very generous when you say, “I suspect sloppy post rather than deliberate misinformation, but cannot be sure”.

As an old fart, I had my annual flue injection a couple of weeks ago and as a result towards the end of last week I’ve have been suffering from mild flue symptoms (no not the corona virus) so stayed at home over the weekend.  I know this will sound sad, but with nothing better to do, I read through the OP’s 222 pervious posts.

Sorry to sound so sceptical, but I believe that there is far more to his ‘story’ than he has revealed in this current thread and I doubt very much that his arrest and possible deportation has anything to do with one day overstay.  

There are far more ‘holes’ in his posts than there are holes in a 'M&S string vest'.  His various stories read like the script from a Thai TV soap.

Obviously he has gone very quiet, possibly if his current story is to be believed, his mobile phone was taken away when he was booked into IDC.  Maybe he will report back once he’s back to France, then again it would not surprise me that he suddenly reappears with a story that he was released from IDC because Immigration had made a terrible mistake.

Maybe a case of watch this space for the next intriguing episode.

The name given on the initial post has disappeared along with all posting history.

Now renamed as Guest.