PM not happy with proposed freeze of VOA for Chinese tourists

snoop1130

Would he be happy with the deaths of thousands, possibly millions, of Thai citizens?

If that ever happened... there would be an overthrow of the current government by the citizenry. It would be a costly and bloody battle that would take decades from which to recover.

To prevent the deaths of many people, and a civil war, all Chinese passport holders must be prohibited from entering the country.

Singapore yesterday banned all Chinese and foreigners that are

in mainland China or have visited mainland China within the last 14 days.....

They're trying to protect the country from virus breakout... good its

Temporary

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, theequalizer said:

Would he be happy with the deaths of thousands, possibly millions, of Thai citizens?

If that ever happened... there would be an overthrow of the current government by the citizenry. 

Thais have proven to be among the most submissive people on earth. I doubt even killing half of them would elicit any reaction. Maibpenrai.

3 minutes ago, Boombum said:

Surely nobody is taking the alleged conovirus seriously

Prepare for the ????????????, most on here have bought into this due to the huge amount of influence the media has had on the situation! Thinking "out of the box" is not encouraged here, personally I remain open minded as to the potential for the end of the human race, as we are being told? 

7 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Thais have proven to be among the most submissive people on earth. I doubt even killing half of them would elicit any reaction. Maibpenrai.

That's the same thing foreigners said about the people of the Philippines. But when things became unbearable... they came together and deposed a dictator. The people, police, military and religious leaders worked together to put an end to a cruel and wicked regime.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rabang said:

I think at the end of this decade Thailand could be totally unrecognizable from what it was just a few years ago and a total Chinese colony. If you think it is bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Be careful , what you wish for..

1 hour ago, theequalizer said:

If that ever happened... there would be an overthrow of the current government by the citizenry. It would be a costly and bloody battle that would take decades from which to recover.

To prevent the deaths of many people, and a civil war, all Chinese passport holders must be prohibited from entering the country.

There would be no uprising. No revolution. No bloody overthrow. Thais do not have the bottle or the intelligence to be anything else than servants to those with more money. It's drummed into them from a very early age who their masters are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boombum said:

Surely nobody is taking the alleged conovirus seriously ?? its a manufactured virus from the Rockerfella controlled Big Pharma as an excuse to VAXX poison into the population ....que Bill Gates and his amazingly quickly developed VAXX... China being an easy target with a compliant subordinate population ....perhaps if the Actual Statistics were revealed about the no of Deaths caused by the Vaxs we would see where the REAL health risk is!! 

so far more lives are lost in one week on Thai roads..

I thought this was in jest, but it appears that you might be serious. I thought you were trying to mimic what a stark raving mad conspiracy theorist would say, but maybe you actually believe what you wrote. 

Vaccines have saved the lives of billions of people. Deaths are a tiny number, and none that I have heard of, have been caused by the vaccine itself, rather it has been given to someone with depressed immunity by oversight. 

• Like 2

“The prime minister said they have to foster confidence among Thai people and foreign tourists by creating awareness that the quality of our public health system is up to the standards of World Health Organisation (WHO),”   

Unlike our National Airline which is not up to the standard of "Billy Bobs crop dusting Service"........

Edited by SupermarineS6B
  • Haha 2

He has financialy ruined the country and destroyed people's lives. Now he wants to kill off families for filthy China. If there's anybody that makes me boil inside it's these con men in the chairs. Get these people out ASAP.

Edited by tomauasia
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The Minister of Public Health will next week present details of a proposal to withhold visas on arrival from Chinese tourists while the virus outbreak continues

Yeah yeah, no hurry. All is 100 % under control.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

PM not happy with proposed freeze of VOA for Chinese tourists

Yes, now he really show that he do not care about the people in the country at all. Actually this should scare the rich as well as the poor, and everybody should understand that he is a person in the wrong position. I am sure he is a very good general, but he know nothing about ruling a country.