Sovereignty comes first: Britain lays out tough stance for EU trade talks

webfact

3 hours ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Your jealousy and envious of the UK is astounding. Where is the Dutch in the world rankings. You seem to have a small man syndrome and need to join a conglomerate to feel safe.  Show me the transcript of this phone call

If not it is baseless mostly like all of your anti UK rhetoric. The UK is leaving the EU and it will be in a much better place to trade with the rest of the world. The EU know that and sadly some of its less significant members just can't understand and probably never will, as they do as they are told, ignore referendums and continue to be good lackeys.

Ttanscript of the phone call...Phatetic....Do you have transcripts of all what you post .... i thought you read this newspaper ...is not the Guardian  news this time ...

Oh and once more ..i am sure you go leave ..no doubt ... 

Just showing you i am as resiliant as my opponent who ever that may be ,and if you name this anti U.K. than you look more in panic mode if any answer is stored by you under that name....????

Just making the comparing of your commonwealth has his rules ..so does the E.U...each to there own rightious way .we do as is told as ee favor our union as you do to yours ...difficult to understand each is equal in rights ...only for those with that has that special mindset.., feel really sorry for those overruled normal thinking Brits ...????

About lackays ....spoken ....dont upset your boss Trump any further as he has his hands freed now ...????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, david555 said:

Ttanscript of the phone call...Phatetic....Do you have transcripts of all what you post .... i thought you read this newspaper ...is not the Guardian  news this time ...

What is pathetic is using this to try and discredit Boris Johnson. I suggest you get a new hobby other been obsessed by the UK. It shows an inferiority complex.

I read many newspapers but don't try jump on a story to try and justify your lack of understanding of the matter.

When add lots of emojis it is a sign that you have nothing of value to say.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

I will start with your last statement. if only others would.

Never mentioned Belgium and the EU although being the capital of the EU and your relatively small economy and population, you seem to do well.

With this statement we have been debating this very fact on here for 4 years. I can't be bothered going over it again but if you are late to these threads I suggest going back, say before the referendum in 2016. You will have a good read and get a better understanding form UK posters to your very question above.

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You have stated your opinion a few times and that is fine for you. I wouldn't say I would be jealous, possibly envious your government takes better care of their pensioners.

I have 14 years left before the official retirement age and I am not concerned as I have taken care of things for myself. I would never like to be anyone's lackey. I guess we are from different countries with different views.

My god .....you can be talking good sense ...i am really surprised .....it seems you start accepting reality  each can like different opinions .

Good one ,keep it going your salvation ...????

• Like 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

My god .....you can be talking good sense ...i am really surprised .....it seems you start accepting reality  each can like different opinions .

Good one ,keep it going your salvation ...????

Are you stalking me. It still doesn't diverge that you can talk drivel.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

What is pathetic is using this to try and discredit Boris Johnson. I suggest you get a new hobby other been obsessed by the UK. It shows an inferiority complex.

I read many newspapers but don't try jump on a story to try and justify your lack of understanding of the matter.

When add lots of emojis it is a sign that you have nothing of value to say.

I can assure you ...

i am tottaly not depressed ....and sure not as end of June is closing in ....end of talks as that's end date for E.U.  As our undemocratic  union must conclude with 27 member country' goverments and need that to follow ...(once more ..) ????undemocratic rules ...????

And now my coffee....over and out !

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, david555 said:

And now my coffee....over and out !

Finally great.

13 minutes ago, david555 said:

i am tottaly not depressed .

No need to reply but you seem to read things and post untruths. There is nowhere I have said you are depressed. Go back and check.

If you are I suggest you see a doctor.

Edited by Laughing Gravy
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

I guessing you like your coffee bitter?

Not at all ,...… creamy + milk and 2 spoons of sugar , hate black coffee ….and by favor a piece of cake ...our cake having it and eating it (thanks to PM. May for that marvelous quote  LOL )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Not at all ,...… creamy + milk and 2 spoons of sugar , hate black coffee ….and by favor a piece of cake ...our cake having it and eating it (thanks to PM. May for that marvelous quote  LOL )

Be carefull, you might be turning a Brit and you wouldn't like that would you.????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, david555 said:

Oh and once more ..i am sure you go leave ..no doubt ... 

Just showing you i am as resiliant as my opponent who ever that may be ,and if you name this anti U.K. than you look more in panic mode if any answer is stored by you under that name....????

Just making the comparing of your commonwealth has his rules ..so does the E.U...each to there own rightious way .we do as is told as ee favor our union as you do to yours ...difficult to understand each is equal in rights ...only for those with that has that special mindset.., feel really sorry for those overruled normal thinking Brits ...????

About lackays ....spoken ....dont upset your boss Trump any further as he has his hands freed now ...????

Phatetic ????

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, transam said:

You still worrying about your inevitable EU tax hike....?     ????

Diverting my remark as usual R.W. a strategy Boris like ...…?Haha

Try to replace what your farmers receive , first job for Boris after transition ….(why in god's name a transition ….?) ????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

A genuine question? No, an asinine question, coming after a series of posts where you have been muck spreading, getting your facts totally wrong, contradicting yourself and trying to smear me. And you have the gall to tell me to grow up? 

So again would you be happy with the man texting your son or daughter regardless if it isn't legal.

Keith Brown said it would be difficult to see how Mr Mackay could continue as an MSP after it was revealed that he had sent hundreds of messages to the boy, 16, including some in which he called him “cute”.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/scotland/snp-adds-pressure-on-mackay-to-resign-m6c6n7vds

13 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

you will not get a reply.

Reply!! You don't reply at all to my questions. So I am still asking them. 

But up to you if you wish to react or not. 

This is a forum, one can ask questions, nobody has to answer. 

However a silence, or a reaction beside the point (in your case) is indicative.  

Also, 

I claim you and a majority of British people  don't like the E.U., therefore you and they voted "Leave". 

Which seems logic to me. 

You pretend they are a minority?

But whatever, I will continue to express my opinion. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

I claim you and a majority of British people  don't like the E.U.

Make your mind up you said a majority don't want to leave the EU.

7 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

This is a forum, one can ask questions, nobody has to answer.

You are right and I have answered the same questions over and over with you.

8 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

But whatever, I will continue to express my opinion.

Know doubt.

Have you found the threads on Trump yet.