Video: Revenge! "Hot" cow takes it out on the crowd at south Thailand fighting event

webfact

14 minutes ago, BestB said:

No doubt being used fir fighting , mistreated, most likely starved and given some drugs had nothing to do with it.

Have you seen a Thai Bullfight?

It's not bull v matador, rather two bulls facing off in the ring. It's not to the death, it's until one shies away, they're only doing what two bulls would do - butt heads, lock horns and see who's the strongest. The bulls are much prized animals, they're well cared for and well feed.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Have you seen a Thai Bullfight?

It's not bull v matador, rather two bulls facing off in the ring. It's not to the death, it's until one shies away, they're only doing what two bulls would do - butt heads, lock horns and see who's the strongest. The bulls are much prized animals, they're well cared for and well feed.

So I guess you did not know they are usually given ice to make them aggressive. 

1 hour ago, BestB said:

So I guess you did not know they are usually given ice to make them aggressive. 

So you've not actually been to a bullfight in southern Thailand, just read stuff from PETA or the Vegan Liberation Army

4 hours ago, Stocky said:

So you've not actually been to a bullfight in southern Thailand, just read stuff from PETA or the Vegan Liberation Army

I take it you have not either. Or did you think it was any different to chicken or dog fights or greyhound racing . All on up and up????

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

I take it you have not either. Or did you think it was any different to chicken or dog fights or greyhound racing . All on up and up????

I have actually, to a cock fight too, but not dogs. Cock fighting I don't like, but the bullfights are very different. You ought to go if you ever come down south.

Greyhound racing is a great night out, I used to go to the dog track in Wimbledon many, many years ago.

Edited by Stocky

16 minutes ago, Stocky said:

I have actually, to a cock fight too, but not dogs. Cock fighting I don't like, but the bullfights are very different. You ought to go if you ever come down south.

Greyhound racing is a great night out, I used to go to the dog track in Wimbledon many, many years ago.

What you enjoy or not enjoy is irrelevant , what is relevant is how animals are treated or mistreated for your entertainment . Greyhound racing for example , dogs paws are cut so it runs faster, in fighting, animals are given drugs to make them more aggressive, in addition to not being fed for a day or two prior to the event 

2 minutes ago, nowhereman said:

So these are the good Buddhists. Learned nothing from Dharma. Isn't this animal cruelty ? Isn't this about betting? Where are the authorities ?  As per usual.  

Are Buddhists not allowed a bit of hypocrisy too. As for animal cruelty, this is just what two bulls do naturally, it's much the same as you might see males of any species do.  As for the betting at these events it's my understanding that it's licenced and legal. 

3 minutes ago, BestB said:

Plenty of proof out there , one just needs the ability to read ????

It's up to you to convince me, I'm happy that these events are above board, I've no reason to try dig around for unbiased evidence to the contrary.

1 minute ago, Stocky said:

It's up to you to convince me, I'm happy that these events are above board, I've no reason to try dig around for unbiased evidence to the contrary.

No it’s not up to me , as I could not care less if you chose to remain ignorant