NON IMM visa on daugher. Can i keep it if i move out from our house?

I have a NON IMM visa on my daugher, and it works great. I would really like to keep it in the future.
My daughter is now 6 years.

Now Im breaking up with her mother, and I wonder if Im allowed to keep the visa even if I dont have the same address as them?
I still live in our house with them, but I really would like to move on. But again, I always follow the rules and laws here in Thailand so i will not move before I know how to do this.

Iam the provider for both my daughter and her mother financially and I can document this.. 

The plan is my daughter continues to live with her mother, but stay with me in weekends and school breaks etc.

I find a lot of information about NON IMM and marriage, but very little about NON IMM and children.

If any one have experience around this, or now something about it, I appreciate all answers.

Edited by MrLars

If you have a multiple entry non-o visa issued by an embassy or consulate not living in the same house will have no effect on it.

If you have one year extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai it can be done but you will need proof she is still staying with you a least part of the time.

I have the one year extension based on being a parent of Thai and I just renewed it for another year.

So is there any rules about how much I have to have her?

What kind of proof? Is it enough with the mother saying I have here regularly?
Im considering moving some hours away from here to another city, so it will be weekends and school breaks...

And thanks for answer!

Edited by MrLars

You will not need to worry about it until you apply for your next extension.

It will depend upon the officer where you are applying for the extension.

You will still need photos of you and your child together in and around the house when you apply. Have they done home visits before?

You may need a agreement with your child's mother that you have joint custody of your child with her.

I had home visit 1 time only, this year they didnt do a home visit when i renewed it.
I just gave all the standar papers, including my ex id and passport.

So if i just move on, and get myself a new place to live, i dont have to worry about nothing? 

I guess its allowed to have 2 places.. But its no problem to have the new place in my name?

And for the next years renewal, would it be more easy to just keep the address here, is that what you are saying?

Edited by MrLars