British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

25 minutes ago, smedly said:

everything you said is 100% correct, she has done this before if you read the article I posted above and no she is not 67 or his wife, she may have told those attending the scene this absolute pile on s h I t e in Thai and he had no idea what she was saying 

this is a dangerous woman and needs to be avoided at all costs - how she is not banged up is beyond me, her previous stabbing victim refused to press charges  

be very careful guys, keep a picture of this dangerous woman, she hangs about Newplaza I believe   

Wouldn't touch it with a bargepole. Sure it's not a man?

12 hours ago, webfact said:

The woman alleged the pair had been arguing before her husband attacked her with a knife. 

Why would a big strong English male attack his wife with a knife? 

It doesn't make any sense.

The other way around make totally sense.

Lets wait and see what the husband have to say on the matter.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bander said:

Why would a big strong English male attack his wife with a knife? 

It doesn't make any sense.

The other way around make totally sense.

Lets wait and see what the husband have to say on the matter.  

It happened to a friend of mine, luckily he could run....????

• Like 1

Just now, transam said:

It happened to a friend of mine, luckily he could run....????

I have chosen to run several times during my 30 years living in Thailand when a thai "lady" pull a knife.

Why not fight back?

I don't fancy a prison cell at Bangkok Hilton.

Just now, Kulex said:

In Udon Thani, not long time ago, I have witnessed a similar fight between a 78 year old Swiss man and a 60 year old French man. Both had been drinking beer ???? way too many at the morning already and started hitting each other with the glasses when one accused the other of having married a Bargirl decades ago... A bloodbath. I helped cleaning up. The Bargirl matter was true, by the way, but both denied that fact. Well, both also had an overstay of about 10 years, too, so the matter has been solved by immigration meanwhile. 

Thanks for sharing what's happening in Udon Thani, two old guys fighting over a bar girl, but what has your story to do with this? Is there any links between them?

4 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

I was surprised when she told me the price. I even visited at another time to check if it was just a special price for her. But they offered me the same price. Though a ridiculous 10 baht per unit for electricity.

I thought about taking it just to store my stuff in between trips.

Some people are just determined to post something negative. They cannot change course.

So what's the name of this particular apartment building/complex?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bander said:

Yes, you won't get stabbed multiple times in the head by the nurse or any other occupants back home.

You might if you're in Oz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7796133/Pensioner-repeatedly-stabbed-nursing-home-resident-tucking-ice-cream.html

"Pensioner, 84, repeatedly stabbed another nursing home resident before tucking into ice cream and drinking coffee"

7 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

4k of what? THB? You must be kidding.

Enough nice and clean places for that money but it becomes completely different if downgrading to 1.5-2K a month, then you get something like this news feature. As well, the nicest places can become filthy places in no time with some tenants..

Nowadays it isn't that hard to find a 28sqm room with hot shower, aircon, flat screen and small kitchen for 5K a month excl. utilities.
Seen plenty of those in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai. Great if you are single and not need a pool or gym at home.

To conclude it is indeed quite sad for a farang to end up in such a <deleted>ty appearing room,
can imagine it happening a lot as certain people say they only get 100 pounds a week pensions...

Edited by ChaiyaTH

33 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Enough nice and clean places for that money but it becomes completely different if downgrading to 1.5-2K a month, then you get something like this news feature. As well, the nicest places can become filthy places in no time with some tenants..

Nowadays it isn't that hard to find a 28sqm room with hot shower, aircon, flat screen and small kitchen for 5K a month excl. utilities.
Seen plenty of those in BKK, Pattaya, Phuket and Chiang Mai. Great if you are single and not need a pool or gym at home.

To conclude it is indeed quite sad for a farang to end up in such a <deleted>ty appearing room,
can imagine it happening a lot as certain people say they only get 100 pounds a week pensions...

You obviously missed my post concerning the posted prices...

7 hours ago, Vacuum said:

He's a farang, Thai citizens are only named A, B or some nickname.

Please do not lie.

The thai woman first name, family name and age was in the link.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

What right does anyone have to post this video of private incident?

It on all TV news station.

Is crime news if husband attack wife like this. Terrible. Lucky he to old/drunk. He admit already.

Headline “Husband and wife bloodbath together”

eg Channel 3/33....

Edited by Yinn

3 minutes ago, Yinn said:

It on all TV news station.

Is crime news if husband attack wife like this. Terrible. Lucky he to old/drunk. He admit already.

What puzzles me is that this kind of attack happens every day, all over Thailand between Thai men and their wives but doesnt make the national TV news but does when a farang is involved. Are we special?

14 hours ago, Leaver said:

No.  They were arguing about having to sell that TV because they needed some money.  ????

They were not married and she is not 67, most of the news report is nonsense 

She did this before 2 years ago - I will post the link again

She is a psyhco and best to avoid at all costs

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1032777-thai-woman-stabs-british-man-after-he-tried-to-end-their-relationship/

13 hours ago, Skallywag said:

All a miscommunication, the guy refused to learn Thai language. 

I bet he knows how to say “hello” “how are you” “thank you” “how much?”...and “yes” and “no” ...and “stop”, and knows his numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 in Thai language. 

He might even know how to say “Gecko” and “Durian” and “songthaew” and “bitch” in Thai.

5555????

Edited by Catoni
Addition
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

With his totally white hair,he looks like 78 years old,but look at her!!!!,nice,totally black,long hair...young face,sexy shorts which reveal legs that a 67 years old can no longer have. Obviously,they mentioned the wrong age for her;she looks in her twenties.