British expat seriously injured after knife fight with Thai wife

webfact

5 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Not every relationship with an Ex-Bargirl turns out like this one.

Some relationships with Ex-Murderers do work out, I'm told. ????

Dr Watson, may offer a theory based on previous behavior patterns and reports from expats experiencing problems with relationships with younger Thai GF's or wifes.

The girl probably took to the man and he tried to wrestle the knife from her.

The girl has bad temper but can be an Angel.

Jury is out .

9 hours ago, loll said:

With his totally white hair,he looks like 78 years old,but look at her!!!!,nice,totally black,long hair...young face,sexy shorts which reveal legs that a 67 years old can no longer have. Obviously,they mentioned the wrong age for her;she looks in her twenties.

In a report dated April 2018 she is said to be 38. So she's around 40 now.

Edited by DannyCarlton

17 hours ago, bander said:

Why would a big strong English male attack his wife with a knife? 

It doesn't make any sense.

The other way around make totally sense.

Lets wait and see what the husband have to say on the matter.  

If that's an example of a big strong English male......I'd hate to see an old worn out one!

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

It on all TV news station.

Is crime news if husband attack wife like this. Terrible. Lucky he to old/drunk. He admit already.

Headline “Husband and wife bloodbath together”

eg Channel 3/33....

Were you drunk when you posted?? Are you suggesting that he attacked her?? The fact that you are even suggesting that she is his wife, shows how you are totally misinformed.

Ridiculous.

Edited by Eindhoven

On 2/24/2020 at 2:53 PM, Peter Aherne said:

He suffered the defensive wounds while she was defending herself ????

If someone comes at you with a knife, you defend yourself with your head? Personally, I would use my hands, and since the woman is the one with the hand injuries, she definitely seems to be the one who defended herself. How would you receive damage to your hands if you're holding the knife?

2 minutes ago, Myran said:

If someone comes at you with a knife, you defend yourself with your head? Personally, I would use my hands, and since the woman is the one with the hand injuries, she definitely seems to be the one who defended herself. How would you receive damage to your hands if you're holding the knife?

Blood causes the hands to slip down the knife and cause injury to the assailant,  common evidence to look for when investigating a knife attack

8 minutes ago, Myran said:

Another one who doesn't bother to read what has gone before posting..

12 minutes ago, smedly said:

Blood causes the hands to slip down the knife and cause injury to the assailant,  common evidence to look for when investigating a knife attack

Granted, that might occur in some cases, but the man was hardly defending himself against a knife attack if he only received wounds to his head.

31 minutes ago, Myran said:

I'm answering a specific claim in a specific post. I'm not going to read 18 pages of comments to do that.

But you are wrong and so simply propagating more useless discussion by others who also didn't bother to read.

She did exactly the same thing to another Brit who wanted her out. She is not his wife. She uses knives. 

Check posts #207 & #210.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myran said:

Granted, that might occur in some cases, but the man was hardly defending himself against a knife attack if he only received wounds to his head.

well that is of course your thoughts

as has already been mentioned on this thread multiple times - this woman has form with knife attacks on Farang 

4 hours ago, Myran said:

I don't understand. Individual 1 has cuts to the head. Individual 2 has cuts to the hands. While it is more probable that a defendant has cuts to the hands, why would the attacker have cuts in his head? 

4 minutes ago, androokery said:

I don't understand. Individual 1 has cuts to the head. Individual 2 has cuts to the hands. While it is more probable that a defendant has cuts to the hands, why would the attacker have cuts in his head? 

Attached from behind while seated?? We also do not know what other injuries he may have suffered

22 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

He may well have been in Thailand for some time

we are all going to be 77 at some time going forward or so we think - I have known many that didn't make it during my time here - still not 60 yet - respect for the older

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smedly said:

we are all going to be 77 at some time going forward or so we think

I've never thought that.

At 65, I recon I probably won't make 70 .... purely using the logic that no other foreigner I've known in Thailand has, and both my parents in the UK were dead by then.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've never thought that.

At 65, I recon I probably won't make 70 .... purely using the logic that no other foreigner I've known in Thailand has, and both my parents in the UK were dead by then.

Odd.... perhaps you mix in limited circles but I see plenty of over 70s (foreigners).Try attending an Expats Club, a right Dad's Army. 

• Like 1