Ladyboy in Pattaya #coronavirus

Songkran18

30 minutes ago, Songkran18 said:

My source is confirming to me there is a new Covid19 case that has been identified in a Pattaya hospital. And he is a she.

I don't understand the significance of her being a ladyboy. Do you think that a ladyboy is more likely to give you corona virus than a straight woman?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

mid March was when the incubation period was going to end so we are now seeing the beginning of new cases.

if it is in the Pattaya lady boy population then it will spread all over the world.

we will never be rid of it.    

Indeed, It looks like Pandora's box has been opened... and it was not a box after all.

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

I don't understand the significance of her being a ladyboy. Do you think that a ladyboy is more likely to give you corona virus than a straight woman?

Nah but she prolly hung out in bars, with lots of tourists and other girls etc.... or in other words she had contact with tons of people that might be spreading it further.

Just now, ThomasThBKK said:

Nah but she prolly hung out in bars, with lots of tourists and other girls etc.... or in other words she had contact with tons of people that might be spreading it further.

Lots of people hang out in bars. I repeat, is a lady boy more likely to give you corona virus than an ordinary bar girl?

Anyway this thread has gone on too long, OP lives in Florida and has only visited Pattaya, briefly, twice. Ergo, no source and no ladyboy in hospital. Just yet another troll.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

Malaria is treatable.

Malaria is preventable

The disease burden from malaria is less than that of Covid 19.

Malaria deaths are concentrated in marginal, non contributing social demographics.

Malaria  does not disrupt the world's economy.

Covid 19 is not treatable.

Covid 19 could have been preventable if the Chinese did not engage in their behavior(s).

Covid 19 would have been preventable had there been a more effective isolation of potential  carriers., i.e. a willingness to offend the Chinese.

Covid 19  has a very significant  disease burden and should more than 10% of a population contract the disease, and require critical care, the health systems of many countries in the  advanced world will collapse.

Covid 19 infections will disrupt the world economy because it will primarily kill males  age 50+. These males are  wealth generators and family heads.

Covid 19 disrupts the world economy because of the panic attacks, not by the amount of deaths.