Letter for Non Immigration Visa

Hey team, 
My wife has to write a letter to immigration for the non-imm-visa application. I know a lot of people here are well traveled in Thailand so is there anything that should be avoided with this letter?

I've lived in Thailand for over 2 years and know that saying the wrong thing to immigration can get you in trouble. So here's our short short story:

We both live in East Thailand. I don't work but we both help stray dogs around the area. I am also currently studying online in my spare time. Do I avoid saying this and say I'm planning on opening a Cafe with her in the future? (probable possibility in the future, there's not enough Cafe's)

Should I be honest and say I plan to stay 90 days with each entry?

I appreciate your help.

I had to to this, this week.
All they want is a short statement addressed to immigration saying that you ( XXX National, Passport number ) have lived here together for two years, and signed by her. I then scanned my girlfriends ID card on to the sheet.
Keep it short, any more detail is giving rope to hang yourself. Mention you will be working ( even clearing cups off a table is work ) is suicide.

• Like 2

What visa/extension are you guys needing to have the wife write a letter ??? I am on my 3rd marrige extension and a couple of retire extension prior to that. My wife has never been required to submit a letter or statement.

Its unclear what visa or extension the OP is talking about, even if its a conversion to 0 then an extension, there is still no letter from wife requirement

8 minutes ago, dcsw53 said:

I had to to this, this week.
All they want is a short statement addressed to immigration saying that you ( XXX National, Passport number ) have lived here together for two years, and signed by her. I then scanned my girlfriends ID card on to the sheet.
Keep it short, any more detail is giving rope to hang yourself. Mention you will be working ( even clearing cups off a table is work ) is suicide.

What visa/extension are you applying for that requires a letter from wife ? Is that for an 0 visa outside Thailand ?

1 hour ago, Peterw42 said:

What visa/extension are you guys needing to have the wife write a letter ??? I am on my 3rd marrige extension and a couple of retire extension prior to that. My wife has never been required to submit a letter or statement.

Its unclear what visa or extension the OP is talking about, even if its a conversion to 0 then an extension, there is still no letter from wife requirement

When applying in HCMC for the 1-year Multi-Entry Non Imm O - marriage Visa such a letter is required.

• Thanks 1