Makro temperatur check , fever = no groceries for you ?

justin case

just back from an almost daily Makro trip

(ps: prices are getting much less competitive, always increasing with now many items more expensive than Tesco...)

needed a temperature check

Should I assume, if I have a fever, even a slight, I will not be able to buy groceries and just have to  ... 

well, I know, I can go somewhere else in that case, unless they implement it everywhere

2 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

The stench of the meat dept seems to be a worse health risk when visiting Makro than a few peeps with a temperature.

At least at the Makro I go to they throw the raw meat into grocery carts to stock it.  And it appears they don't wash them or keep them separate from the carts customers use.  I can see little pieces of meat hanging on carts when I go to grab one.

• Sad 2

I wonder if they've got a SWAT team in Hazmat suits ready to pounce on anybody running a temperature and cart them off to a quarantine facility?

Blimey, maybe Prayut wasn't joking when he said the government has everything 100% under control!

2 hours ago, Mak25 said:

Visiting a festival last weekend they asked me if I like to be scanned. I agreed and voila 37.8°C. I said it's probably the Corona, all laughed and I was free to pass.

Hey, if you're going to die of a horrible lung disease, it's nice to have a sense of humour about it. ✓

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Guderian said:

I wonder if they've got a SWAT team in Hazmat suits ready to pounce on anybody running a temperature and cart them off to a quarantine facility?

Blimey, maybe Prayut wasn't joking when he said the government has everything 100% under control!

He wasn’t joking, he was lying. 

• Thanks 1