OVEN REPAIR

osmar

Are you at all handy? My coffee maker stopped passing water. I Googled the model number and a brief description of the problem. Voala! Up came the answer. Ten minutes later I was back in the coffee making business. The repair didn't cost me a single baht.

• Like 1

Have a look at the make and see if they have a service center in Phuket. A lot of the service centers are co-located across from the old bus station.

WOuld help if you stated where you are in Phuket and type/model/ style of oven. Counter top style or built in, etc.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, neeray said:

Are you at all handy? My coffee maker stopped passing water. I Googled the model number and a brief description of the problem. Voala! Up came the answer. Ten minutes later I was back in the coffee making business. The repair didn't cost me a single baht.

Did Google tell you to plug it in? :tongue:

My Electrolux oven failed last year. No power so I pulled it out and took to top panel off. Obvious fault was that the wiring had failed (melted !!!) Reconnected everything up and it has worked fine ever since. Given my oven gets heavy use (at least 3 days a week for 6-8 hrs) and is now 8 yrs old I must admit it has been a good buy. Be brave unplug it and see if it is a simple fault you can fix yourself