Police arrest abusive father who kicked his own child in an effort to reconcile with mother

webfact

Police arrest abusive father who kicked his own child in an effort to reconcile with mother

6pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Police in Chainat in central Thailand said they had arrested a 32 year old man who was caught on camera yanking and kicking his own three year old son at a factory. 

Kornkamon was attempting to flee on a motorcycle when he was stopped. He tested positive for drugs and was charged with domestic abuse and drug taking. 

The mother has reported the matter to the police saying she had been the subject of much abuse at the hands of Kornkamon. This was the final straw, she would not be getting back with him ever again. 

Their son was recovering though he complained of a stomach ache. 

Workers at the factory said that the mother often showed signs of having been attacked. She split up with her husband in December and he looked after the two children. 

On the day of the latest attack he had arrived at the factory with them and when his wife refused to reconcile he took out his feelings on the three year old. 

The father is expected to appear in court today. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-09

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, billd766 said:

Nasty little barsteward isn't he?

He needs a really good and painful kicking to show him what pain is really like.

If only he had some balls to kick!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, leeneeds said:

The Scurge of drugs makes people do insane things

no excuse, for this behaviour sadly this is happening again in Thailand. 

I hope the youngster has no nightmares.

I know nasty people who have never touched drugs, I also know drug addicts that would never harm a fly let alone a small child. Drugs don't make people harm children, they may make people steal, become deceptive or abandon responsibilities but not inflict unnecessary physical harm on a small child.  This man is a piece of <deleted>, I would say at least 2 years jail should be given, the unfortunate part is he is probably a provider to this child and if he goes to jail the family will most likely suffer.  A beating maybe a better alternative.

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Sad thing will not be that he kicked the boy, it will be the mother agreed to reconcile with him

5 hours ago, webfact said:

This was the final straw, she would not be getting back with him ever again. 

I read it differently!

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

What a POS, he needs to have his a.. handed to him.  He is a poor example of a father.  You never strike your children.

I am 75 and I smacked my first son 3 times in his life, once for to keep putting sweets in the shopping trolley. He will be 42 next month.

My Thai son is 15 now and I have never had the need to smack him at all. There are better ways now.

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

Deleted post

Edited by billd766
Deleted post

5 hours ago, billd766 said:

Nasty little barsteward isn't he?

He needs a really good and painful kicking to show him what pain is really like.

If somebody does kick the krap out of him I hope that are wearing steel toecap safety shoes as I wouldn't want them to damage their foot.