Suvarnabhumi Airport arrivals dive

webfact

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

Pictures taken at 5.30am?

Like the ones taken of the Chinese airlines check in zone last week that claimed to be immigration?

Of course, you're right. They must/should match the headline.

1 hour ago, Traubert said:

Like the ones taken of the Chinese airlines check in zone last week that claimed to be immigration?

Lots of clues there. But if I was a betting man I would say it was about 11.05 am

Edited by Swimfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, sapson said:

if you had just arrived or wanted to travel and had the idea to buy a mask as a precaution............. sorry sir no hab!!

All masks have been acquired by our ministers and their cronies..............for special distribution but not to hospitals or the public or tourists in this country.

The little store near my condo has plenty masks

hand-sanitiser, &c.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Speedo1968 said:

Been backwards and forwards from Swampy and Don Muang with my daughter last 10 days with both international and domestic flights.

Returned from DM to Khon Kaen this morning.  The departures board at DM at 9.30am showing flights until 12.30 (lunch ), out of 60 flights 23 had been cancelled across all airlines, screen changing very often with more departures cancelled.
My flight was 50% empty, only one person in the front rows.

Nice positive asessment "50% empty". Most would have said 50% full. Where's my glass?

Good to hear that your daughter was able to travel.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Traubert said:

Maybe if you look at the photos at beginning and end they show the glass windows and daylight outside. How did you make up 5.30 am when its dark until 6-30 am these days?

• Like 1

Maybe the arrivals area looks so empty because the people who have arrived are all stuck in the same Immigration queues, 3/4s of which are probably closed as they aren't expecting any more people to arrive anyways ?

We've seen what it's like when everything was normal (line-ups extending out into the hallways, half the Immigration counters not staffed, wait times of hours to get through). I can imagine that if the number of arrivals drops the first thing that will happen is Immigration will cut down on the number of IOs manning the counters to the point where the queues remain full at all times.
(That way it looks like there are more people arriving than actually are.)

15 hours ago, Traubert said:

If you check out the shadows or sunlight streaming into the building  I would say between 10:00am and 2:00 pm.