Suvarnabhumi Airport arrivals dive

webfact

14 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Maybe you should study the pictures before comment. The is a clock on two of them, where you clearly can see the time. If you then take the insight from the light outside, you will hopefully soon realize it´s a little bit after 11 daytime. I hope that was helpful.

Airports are 24/7, time.of day really has no relevance anyway.

15 hours ago, Traubert said:

Pictures taken at 5.30am?

Like the ones taken of the Chinese airlines check in zone last week that claimed to be immigration?

Typically it is not daylight at 5.30 am, another tell tale is the time on the clocks.... I'd reckon it was closer to 11.05 am than 5.30am.

16 hours ago, Traubert said:

Like the ones taken of the Chinese airlines check in zone last week that claimed to be immigration?

Clock on wall says 11:05. I would say it is in the am because of the natural light from the sky lights.

16 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

of which 31 have gone home, 18 in recovery and doing well with mild symptoms and one died.

The above should read: "... of which 31 have gone home, 18 in recovery and doing well with mild symptoms, and one doing rather less well."

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Airports are 24/7, time.of day really has no relevance anyway.

It has if somebody question if pictures with a clearly visible clock, showing the time of 11, is taken around 5 in the morning.

It also has relevance due to that there are more or less arrivals and departures during certain time of day and night.

Anyway, thank you for telling me that the airports don´t close. Never knew that before. Also thank you for totally missing the relevance and purpose when commenting my post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, colinneil said:

What an amazing deduction on your part, the rest of us just looked at the time on the clock in the photo.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Who needs a clock to tell the time?Can you be sure the clock is correct?Is the clock even working?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I bet it will be true.

It is similar to a recession which creates built up demand.

When this ends and it will, there will be a flood of Chinese and other tourists like no one has ever seen.

Record numbers I bet the airport will be then, way way over capacity.

And the baht at 15 to the $

TAT would probably mention these photos and say: "We are fully prepared in preventative care against Covid 19. As you can see by the photos, we have implemented quarantines for 5 countries on arrival. Free stay for 14 days with no alcohol or ladyboys. The pictures clearly show how good we are at not only scaring the virus away, but tourists as well!"

16 hours ago, sapson said:

if you had just arrived or wanted to travel and had the idea to buy a mask as a precaution............. sorry sir no hab!!

All masks have been acquired by our ministers and their cronies..............for special distribution but not to hospitals or the public or tourists in this country.

Some people working in the government with connections have taken a large stock of masks to ship to china and sold them for a big profit. This is how it is done in Thailand, care about yourself and only about money, money, money. https://www.facebook.com/groups/583784529139031/permalink/609916993192451/

17 hours ago, Traubert said:

I have seen photos taken by a friend during the late afternoon. Same story. He saw 5 people at immigration, not including the immigration officers.

17 hours ago, Traubert said:

I was there one day last week at 7pm and it looked pretty much like this. Before immigration, the only busy area was the area for Chinese VOAs. I thought those visas had been dropped, but there were plenty queuing.

Allegations that an aide to a minister was involved with a mask profiteer has lent weight to suspicions. Though the minister has denied these allegations, the department needs to dig deeper to find out why face masks have disappeared from the market. Is it incompetence, corruption or plain theft?

The Covid-19 outbreak is a crisis and it's critical the department fulfil its duties to health workers and the public by ensuring there is an adequate supply of masks and that they can be bought at reasonable prices.

53 minutes ago, Elkski said:

All the people who kept commenting about the 11 a.m. time proves that half of you folkers don't even read these thread before you post your b n s

20 minutes ago, dick turpin said:

Judging by the shadows on the hands of the clock I would say it is

about 11.05am.....hope that clarifies matters.

I think it's been clarified sufficiently now ????

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, sapson said:

if you had just arrived or wanted to travel and had the idea to buy a mask as a precaution............. sorry sir no hab!!

All masks have been acquired by our ministers and their cronies..............for special distribution but not to hospitals or the public or tourists in this country.

What I find interesting is that normally when a product is being "bought out" at the stores it takes a while. People will buy what is on display, then the store workers bring more stock out and refill it. What I saw at most stores was more like customers bought what was on display, then the displays were not refilled from the stock, leaving one to wonder where all the stock went? The stores we shop at seemed to be out of masks instantly.

Edited by Lee4Life