Football has gone

32 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw dude, Im just am American football fan, thats why Im United

And Millwall. Now whose soft. I have Doc Martens and a Claw Hammer. Lets rock.

Wake me up when they start playing golf tournaments again. Watching players whack a ball with their heads gives me a headache.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

...the teams chasing are not going to take that lightly and already within hours of the announcement there were mutterings of legal action against the EFL by teams facing possible relegation or loss of promotion by this means...

Yeah! Sue a bloody virus.

Winning!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

More. I watch the Masters every year for one reason only, the Azaleas. The most beautiful course. I've always dreamt of having a picnic on the 13th green with a young lady and a good bottle of wine.

image.png.1c7cea6ed0b30fc01a9f3f4a73ec781d.png

I've dreamed of playing Augusta, not to be. I have played Pine Valley twice.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

No need, many of the golfers here do a good imitation.

Of potted plants? Hey Angus, come on, lets tee off. Ach, I cant, Im rooting. Got any water?

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Of potted plants? Hey Angus, come on, lets tee off. Ach, I cant, Im rooting. Got any water?

Sigh. You should see them in bunkers, shovel more sand than a front-end loader.

BTW, rooting in Australian vernacular has an entirely different connotation. As in wombat.

• Haha 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

BTW, rooting in Australian vernacular has an entirely different connotation. As in wombat.

well Im glad to give you an english lesson then.

• Haha 1

Q&A: What happens next for Manchester United and Man City as Premier League is suspended

Fixtures, contracts, transfers and Euro 2020 - the questions that fans, players and clubs will be asking and how they could affect Manchester United and Man City.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-man-city-coronavirus-17919623

11 hours ago, Thian said:

Football?? You mean soccer?! Do they still play that in the UK? How come i never see them in the finals of a world cup tournament?

They are almost always in the finals, but only once in THE final

11 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

United still in Europa Cup. Played behind closed doors yesterday. I don't know why they can't do that with all matches until the end of the season.

That would give Man City an unfair advantage though 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They are almost always in the finals, but only once in THE final

In 1909, West Auckland Football Club of the Northern League, was invited to compete for the prestigious Sir Thomas Lipton trophy in Turin, considered by many to be a precursor to today's World Cup. They went on to win the tournament. Two years later they won it again, thrashing Italian giants Juventus 6-1 in the final

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

In 1909, West Auckland Football Club of the Northern League, was invited to compete for the prestigious Sir Thomas Lipton trophy in Turin, considered by many to be a precursor to today's World Cup. They went on to win the tournament. Two years later they won it again, thrashing Italian giants Juventus 6-1 in the final

England  won the first World Cup then ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spinner2020 said:

that's what you get for Brexit. Serves you right.

The Brits better have their own league, they can't stand up against the EU times anyway....maybe they can start a championship together with the US, they are about the same level in soccer.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Q&A: What happens next for Manchester United and Man City as Premier League is suspended

Fixtures, contracts, transfers and Euro 2020 - the questions that fans, players and clubs will be asking and how they could affect Manchester United and Man City.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/manchester-united-man-city-coronavirus-17919623

No more football this season, including Euros. Everything cancelled. Won't affect transfers and contract renewals. United in Champions league next season. City not. The big, big question for me is Pogba.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

No more football this season, including Euros. Everything cancelled. Won't affect transfers and contract renewals. United in Champions league next season. City not. The big, big question for me is Pogba.

where did you see that, they havent made a decison yet?.

Pogba? Sell him. He is one of those ego driven guys that doesnt add to a team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

where did you see that, they havent made a decison yet?.

Pogba? Sell him. He is one of those ego driven guys that doesnt add to a team.

I am part gypsy. I saw it in my crystal ball. Believe.

Pogba is a great player, his agent is the ego driven guy who doesn't add to a team. Sir Alex would have resolved the situation by inviting Riaola into his office, giving him the Glasgow kiss and telling him never to darken his door again. Somehow I don't see Olle following the same course of action.

Pogba changes his agent, he stays. Keeps Raiola, he goes.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Probably because you know Sweet Football Association about football.

I know enough to know the difference between a Man U supporter and a vibrator, ones a real dick. ????????????

• Like 1