Employer Changed My Contract and Use my Signature from the Real Contract.

My employer terminated my open-ended contract with no prior notice. My work permit will expire in less than 30 days when my head informed me that they won’t renew me. 

My contract is with them. I have been asking for it and now, they are telling lies about how I signed two contracts: 1 contract in May before my non-b visa and another contract for my work permit. This is a lie. They are using the signature in my real contract to change the first 3 pages of my contract. Oh my God. I am very appalled. Is there somewhere I can get my real contract? Because if for anything, I want to prove their fraud. Please help. 

Before this incident about them becoming liars to my face, I wanted to see how I can complain about the termination that is less than 30 days of notice. Now, it is about them changing my contract to suit their illegalities. 

1. Probationary Period:

I either get terminated or I continue with increase of salary. I continued without increase of salary because they said there are complaints. But they did not terminate me. 

2. Termination of No Prior Notice

i am supposed to be called up and informed properly about not getting renewed for the next school year. But they informed me with my work permit expiring in 3 weeks. 

3. Working since May 

My original contract states I start in May but now they give me a contract stating that I made a contract with them after date of work permit issuance and use my signature from the real contract I made with them. 

Changing my contract to suit their actions. It is very unacceptable to me. How can I get my real contract and how can I complain about this? 

1 minute ago, patikong said:

There is nothing that can be done, then? 

If you want to get useful responses, you should rewrite your post to make it easier to understand.

If you have any friends who are native English speakers, they might be able to edit your post for you.

21 minutes ago, donnacha said:

If you want to get useful responses, you should rewrite your post to make it easier to understand.

If you have any friends who are native English speakers, they might be able to edit your post for you.

21 minutes ago, donnacha said:

I will ask my fiancée to edit this for me. I hope by then, you would be able to post something useful. But I tried to edit my post and it says too much time has passed for possible editing. Thanks. 

Edited by patikong

2 minutes ago, darrendsd said:

Don't you have a copy of the contract which shows unsigned pages?

My contract was signed at the end of the agreement only. And no, the contract was left with the head’s office. I know, it was stupid of me. But it slipped my mind at the time to get it. And now, the assistant head is lying to my face. That I signed 2 contracts so which one do I want: the first in May or the second contract. Oh my God. 

Go without delay to the Department of Employment office that issued your work permit and get from them copies of any and all employment contracts they have on file for you. Tell them about your suspicion of your signature having been faked, ie copied from one document to another, and ask them for advice.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Maestro said:

Go without delay to the Department of Employment office that issued your work permit and get from them copies of any and all employment contracts they have on file for you. Tell them about your suspicion of your signature having been faked, ie copied from one document to another, and ask them for advice.

This is a sound advice, thank you... 

But if ever, there is a need to see a lawyer. Can you recommend a lawyer? Or a law firm?  

17 minutes ago, patikong said:

My contract was signed at the end of the agreement only. And no, the contract was left with the head’s office. I know, it was stupid of me. But it slipped my mind at the time to get it. And now, the assistant head is lying to my face. That I signed 2 contracts so which one do I want: the first in May or the second contract. Oh my God. 

You're going to need both to show the differences. Although presumably the Labour Department will have a copy of the one that they received. Whenever I've signed contracts here, it's been in duplicate with one for me and one for my employer.

6 hours ago, donnacha said:

This is just a plain stupid comment. You just cant stand non natives to write and communicate in english and love to find faults in their writing. Something is missing in your own life I guess... By being a <deleted> you will gain nothing in life..... Help this guy or just shut up is the best way around this I guess.

Sorry if I am not being an native writer, but if you cant understand this, I can inform you that it is NOT the writing,,, it is the reader to blame.. Shame on you..

glegolo

Edited by glegolo
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

You said there were complaints.

What did you expect would happen, a salary increase?

Yes. My contract doesn’t stipulate anything about complaints. It only tackles that either I get terminated if I don’t pass or I continue with an increase. I continued. Of course, I expected a raise. They are just making excuses, hiding behind some complains. But they won’t fire you altogether because you are not that bad to be terminated right away.