Thailand reports 32 new coronavirus cases, brings total to 114

webfact

10 hours ago, Toany said:

It is not surprising that Thais are becoming anti Farang.  The government goes out of its way to find a connection to a foreigner. 

Yep, note:

Virus prevalent in China - No significant action for 2 months

Virus spreads into Europe - restrictions on Europeans within a few days

• Sad 1

A post with a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

The reply was removed as well. 

Jonathan Head

@pakhead

·

1hThis is interesting. I wonder what

@BangkokHospital

with its $750 coronavirus test will do?

Quote Tweet

Thai Enquirer

@ThaiEnquirer

· 4h

Officials said that if YOU ARE EXHIBITING symptoms are in an at-risk GROUP. You can be tested for coronavirus FREE OF CHARGE at any PRIVATE or PUBLIC HOSPITAL. IF THEY TRY TO CHARGE YOU CALL 1111 and Government will crackdown. #ฝ่าวิกฤตโควิด19 #โควิด19 #COVID19

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I have no symphony for me either you can make up all the rules you like and you can try and use your guns to try and force me to comply with your silly little attempts to control me but you will fail.

Well, don't visit EU now either since 100 million are now on lockdown -- and that is likely to grow.

2 hours ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I have no symphony for me either you can make up all the rules you like and you can try and use your guns to try and force me to comply with your silly little attempts to control me but you will fail.

That's rather an immature comment. Whether you like it or not, we are not really allowed to dislike being controlled. You are no bigger than the rest of us. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, todlad said:

That's rather an immature comment. Whether you like it or not, we are not really allowed to dislike being controlled. You are no bigger than the rest of us. 

Just because you are forced to comply with something doesn't mean you can't dislike it.

9 hours ago, fcbkk said:

What is the point of your post? The info given can be verified online if you cared to look. Of course the Chinese regime used this build as an opportunity to convey 'power' and 'control', but still an achievement. Can you see Thailand or the UK build a hospital in 10 days? 

Thanks. They're on ignore for precisely that reason, They would even deny putting 68000 sufferers back on the street fit and well wasn't an achievement by China. Oddly enough they all have an Nationality in common.....no agenda there then. ????