Thais and their infinite love for parents

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

This is just the story of my  girl but the numerous others I met before similar stories of debt ridden parents due to which they move to pattaya/phuket to "work". Doesn't it look like that these "working" girls have abusive parents? Why do these girls love their parents who never did anything good for them ? 

It's often just a story the tell the gullible foreigner to extract more money from him.

I ain't giving a girl any more money if she says it's for her mom.

• Like 1

Just now, lovethai123 said:

I don't live in Thailand. Though I visit her frequently because I am just a few hour flight away from bkk.

perfect in which case do nothing...........nah go out and get blind  drunk............better stay  home and get blind  drunk...............nah just get blind  drunk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Had you married a woman in your own country would you have been expected to provide an education for relatives and keep her parents "comfortable"?

What would they have done had you not married into the family?

In my culture my father in law would touch my feet on the day of marriage. And whenever I visit my father in law's home, my wife and I would be given some gifts. 

Her mom never gave me anything even though I freed her of all the debts. She just gave me some water melon to eat it so. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

It's often just a story the tell the gullible foreigner to extract more money from him.

I ain't giving a girl any more money if she says it's for her mom.

Thanks for being a strong man. But I am kind hearted and I can easily be manipulated by women.

Just now, lovethai123 said:

Thanks for being a strong man. But I am kind hearted and I can easily be manipulated by women.

actually Im a  woman and i really do need a new  cart for my  bufflo, 2 milion should  cover it tia

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:

Most men have been manipulated by women since the first man when the first woman "suggested" that he give her the best bits of the sabre toothed tiger he just killed, in return for a warm fuzzy feeling. I know who got the best of that deal.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've always found telling them by SMS/Line after I've already moved somewhere far away to be safest.

EDIT:TBL beat me to it!

Ok, thanks. Let me try. 

I am already fed up of my money going to raise kids who aren't mine.