Thais and their infinite love for parents

4 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

I am man enough to work hard and provide food and shelter to her. I don't need ask my lady money. I am not thai a man who drinks , never works and drops his wife to meet new bf every night.

You are truly an inspiration to us all. Just curious, is that you in this pic?? 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

My girl has a son from her ex thai bf. That son calls me papa now. You guys keep saying things like this and makes me hard to finish relationship with her. 

I have some attachment to her son as well. I don't have a child if my own. I provide everything to her son from ex thai bf. Don't say things like this please. I am emotionally very weak. You just scared me. Sorry 

Ok, sorry.

But, 99% of thai people live no problem not sell the genitals to sex tourist. How do ugly fat girl live, how about man live?

Thailand have lot of job (*now corona problem), have 3-4 million worker come from Laos, Burma and Cambodia to get money also. 

She can get job like normal person, the son can work. They can study, get a good job. 

Thailand is not Cambodia, Laos, Burma or Africa. 

You met her in the “bar”. She is lazy. Even stupid people can get job in Thailand. If work hard or is smart can get good monthly money.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Airalee said:

In your thread from last May you stated that she has no children.

What is the thrill of starting fake threads such as these? 

Errgghh.

so many lie.

show the link

Edited by Yinn

8 minutes ago, Airalee said:

In your thread from last May you stated that she has no children.

What is the thrill of starting fake threads such as these? 

I was shy to accept the fact in front of strangers that she has a kid so I denied.

8 minutes ago, Yinn said:

upid people can get job in Thailand. If work hard or is smart can get good monthly money.

Well, I don't know what u mean by that, but I want to tell you that never had a thai woman denied to meet me in private and that includes good girls with normal jobs. 

This is not the point of discussion though. 

My point was why should a child love his parents to an extent that her relationship is ruined with the bf when the only thing the parents did was give birth. It has been answered in initial pages already.

My understanding about any human relationship is give and take. Relationship cannot be one sided. I give her some money every month for food and other expenses so she doesn't have to "work". In return she loves me and doesn't cheat me and stays with me whenever i visit her.

I won't lie about it and I have no shame in admitting that I met her in a bar. But since then I have changed her life to some extent. I have sent her to study, bought some gold for her as a security and paid all her mom's debts so she doesn't have to "work" again. 

"She's not like the other bargirls", right? Your post hurts. You can't be that naive. 

Read the book my Private Dancer, you can find it for free on the internet, read the book and then think about her words.

You paid her mom's debts? You bought some gold as a security?

How can you change anybody's life if you've obviously can't live your own with a bg you've found?

When will you understand that you're only the walking ATM? Once your money is gone, she's gone as well.

Please don't come with suich heartbreaking stories. Nobody on here is buying that.

What does that mean that she has good values? She only takes a couple of hundred baht when you sleep?

OMG, I have to stop here. Grow a pair, please and wake up. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Airalee said:

You avoided so many direct questions in your previous thread.  

You weren’t shy to state that you were “saving her from farang pimp”.

I don’t believe a word you say and feel sorry for all the people who selflessly offer you advice on your trolling topics.

It was first thread and I was shy and upset

• Haha 1

Just now, Isaanbiker said:

My understanding about any human relationship is give and take. Relationship cannot be one sided. I give her some money every month for food and other expenses so she doesn't have to "work". In return she loves me and doesn't cheat me and stays with me whenever i visit her.

I won't lie about it and I have no shame in admitting that I met her in a bar. But since then I have changed her life to some extent. I have sent her to study, bought some gold for her as a security and paid all her mom's debts so she doesn't have to "work" again. 

If I'd start writing, it would be a lot. Is she your first woman in your life?

Read the book my Private Dancer, you can find it for free on the internet, read the book and then think about her words.

How can you change anybody's life if you've obviously can't live your own with a bg you've found?

When will you understand that you're only the walking ATM? Once your money is gone, she's gone as well.

Please don't come with suich heartbreaking stories. Nobody on here is buying that.

What does that mean that she has good values? She only takes a couple of hundred baht when you sleep?

Well, tbh, I made some mistakes in my life regarding education. And I will regret about that all my life. When she said she wants to study, I paid for it. 

She takes 50-100 baht from my wallet , and tells me when I wake up. 

• Like 1

Just now, sirineou said:

because BFs come and go. but family is forever. 

IMO love for family is one of the most admirable attributes to Thai society. 

I agree to it and they will sell themselves to keep the mouths full. I salute this indoctrination of thai girls which makes them sell themselves not just locally but globally so as to fulfill any demands of the pair who gave birth to them. 

7 minutes ago, Airalee said:

You avoided so many direct questions in your previous thread.  

You weren’t shy to state that you were “saving her from farang pimp”.

I don’t believe a word you say and feel sorry for all the people who selflessly offer you advice on your trolling topics.

Someone had the time to scroll through the posts of a 10 months old thread .

12 minutes ago, sirineou said:

This Op is clearly an attempt to start a Thai bashing thread where insecure, ignorant farangs can feel better about themselves.

Nothing you say will make a difference to them. I suggest you stay away from these thread as they will only upset you.  

Truth hurts. Isn't it? But I am not heartless like the people of los. I have feelings. I have emotions. 

2 minutes ago, sirineou said:

because BFs come and go. but family is forever. 

IMO love for family is one of the most admirable attributes to Thai society. 

Unfortunately, I feel that sometimes Thais can become blinded by that unwavering love.  A woman who puts herself in harms way in order to make a few extra baht for parents when it is clearly too risky to do so does no favors for anybody.  It’s sad that desperation, combined with shortsightedness can lead to bad choices.

1 minute ago, lovethai123 said:

I agree to it and they will sell themselves to keep the mouths full. I salute this indoctrination of thai girls which makes them sell themselves not just locally but globally so as to fulfill any demands of the pair who gave birth to them. 

I even find that aspect admirable, that a girl would sacrifice herself to provide for her child and family. 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Ok, sorry.

But, 99% of thai people live no problem not sell the genitals to sex tourist. How do ugly fat girl live, how about man live?

Thailand have lot of job (*now corona problem), have 3-4 million worker come from Laos, Burma and Cambodia to get money also. 

She can get job like normal person, the son can work. They can study, get a good job. 

You met her in the “bar”. She is lazy. Even stupid people can get job in Thailand. If work hard or is smart can get good monthly money.

A strange statement from a Thai, indeed. 99 % of the population does not have problems?

I know some younger men who prefer to live with mom and spend the little money she makes. The jobs these lazy guys could do, done by people from Laos, Cambodia, or Myanmar.

I guess I'll never understand why you look down at them, just because they're not as wealthy as some Thais are.

Have you ever thought about why Thailand is not like Cambodia, Laos, Burma, or Africa?

These countries, btw, Africa is a continent, and SA, and some other countries in Africa are not as weak as the rest, did not have people who come and bring them a lot of money.

You only had good luck that America had started a war with Vietnam, and Pattaya started booming. Then all happened from alone and Thailand started booming.

Look at all the friendship bridges from Thailand to Laos alone. These GI's spent a lot of bucks and married the first girls. 

Until then, countless money from foreigners was spent here in your country, which allowed many people a much better life.

Without tourists, Thailand would be very similar to Myanmar.

For me people from these countries aren't less popular, nobody can choose where they are born, can they?

Your "ugly fat girl" sentence is also a classic one. Why do you hate people who're heavier than you are? 

Are they worse people, or just more cumbersome? 

Reading between the lines, you seem to be proud of your country, but you do not even know why the country is as it is right now.

I think that you always had food on the table. Unfortunately, many people leave their homes, because there's not enough food for all.

That's also the reason why you can see so many "baby monks" in Isaan and elsewhere. 

You wrote Thailand have a lot job. Please tell me where these jobs are.

But please not, where wealthy Chinese or Indians pay them 200 baht per day.

I know a few younger men who'd love to work hard and have a family.

But there are no jobs available, and Krung Thep, already packed with people who've tried, or try a new business.

But most come back, and they have more debts.

Some relatives went to Rayong, but these factories are dangerous places.

Many people die of cancer, and they don't care about the pollution they're causing, they only care about the money.

The wife of my wife's brother just recently passed away in Rayong, and the cancer she had was the most common kind in Rayong.

She's only 32. So much about the available jobs. It's not always true what your government tells you. Back to topic. 

I guess that you know that girls who start to work in bars will seldom stop selling their bodies. They see it as easy money, even if they can't have a serious relationship anymore after man number 2,456....

The OP shouldn't pay her family money, because that's how all starts. People get used to it and once the cashflow is gone, the love comes with it.

And I doubt that the OP knows that prostitutes here play the loving wife, when they get paid for.

OP, please read Private Dancer and you might see some similarities to your gf.

I'm not saying that she's a bad person, but be careful, love is something you can't buy. Good luck with that. 

Edited by Isaanbiker
Adding something.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

The OP shouldn't pay her family money, because that's how all starts. People get used to it and once the cashflow is gone, the love comes with it.

And I doubt that the OP knows that prostitutes here play the loving wife, when they get paid for.

I'm not saying that she's a bad person, but be careful, love is something you can't buy. Good luck with that. 

Will read private dancer. I have been told multiple times to read it but haven't done it yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my Thai lady  would not lift a finger to <deleted> on her family if they were on fire ,, they give all their money ,land and love to her lazy drug addled brothers , she is a rare one though ,, most will follow the herd and not stand their ground

4 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Look at the other side. She can sleep at her home all day because of my money. She doesn't have to shout welcome to every foreigner who walks on front of the bar

Why can't she get a job? 

3 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ok, sorry.

Africa is actually a continent of over 50 countries and 1.2bn people, but you're right. Thailand is not Africa, or Australia, or Azerbaijan. Thailand is Thailand. 

3 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

"She's not like the other bargirls", right? Your post hurts. You can't be that naive. 

Are people still going on about private dancer. An instantly forgettable read, not particularly well written. 

3 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

Well, tbh, I made some mistakes in my life regarding education. And I will regret about that all my life. When she said she wants to study, I paid for it. 

She takes 50-100 baht from my wallet , and tells me when I wake up. 

You probably count every morning anyway though. 

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

A strange statement from a Thai, indeed. 99 % of the population does not have problems?

I know some younger men who prefer to live with mom and spend the little money she makes. The jobs these lazy guys could do, done by people from Laos, Cambodia, or Myanmar.

I guess I'll never understand why you look down at them, just because they're not as wealthy as some Thais are.

Have you ever thought about why Thailand is not like Cambodia, Laos, Burma, or Africa?

These countries, btw, Africa is a continent, and SA, and some other countries in Africa are not as weak as the rest, did not have people who come and bring them a lot of money.

You only had good luck that America had started a war with Vietnam, and Pattaya started booming. Then all happened from alone and Thailand started booming.

Look at all the friendship bridges from Thailand to Laos alone. These GI's spent a lot of bucks and married the first girls. 

Until then, countless money from foreigners was spent here in your country, which allowed many people a much better life.

Without tourists, Thailand would be very similar to Myanmar.

For me people from these countries aren't less popular, nobody can choose where they are born, can they?

Your "ugly fat girl" sentence is also a classic one. Why do you hate people who're heavier than you are? 

Are they worse people, or just more cumbersome? 

Reading between the lines, you seem to be proud of your country, but you do not even know why the country is as it is right now.

I think that you always had food on the table. Unfortunately, many people leave their homes, because there's not enough food for all.

That's also the reason why you can see so many "baby monks" in Isaan and elsewhere. 

You wrote Thailand have a lot job. Please tell me where these jobs are.

But please not, where wealthy Chinese or Indians pay them 200 baht per day.

I know a few younger men who'd love to work hard and have a family.

But there are no jobs available, and Krung Thep, already packed with people who've tried, or try a new business.

But most come back, and they have more debts.

Some relatives went to Rayong, but these factories are dangerous places.

Many people die of cancer, and they don't care about the pollution they're causing, they only care about the money.

The wife of my wife's brother just recently passed away in Rayong, and the cancer she had was the most common kind in Rayong.

She's only 32. So much about the available jobs. It's not always true what your government tells you. Back to topic. 

I guess that you know that girls who start to work in bars will seldom stop selling their bodies. They see it as easy money, even if they can't have a serious relationship anymore after man number 2,456....

Fruit canning plant in Pran Buri I know has plenty of jobs right now. 

7 hours ago, Yinn said:

Ok, sorry.

As usual Yinn does not know the reality because she would never ever talk with girls from the bars.

If you would talk to them then you would know that many of them worked in "normal" jobs before - most with minimum salary.

But even if they work in a better job, what does it pay for?

Reality is that most Thais, who come from a poor background, have no chance at all to get a well paid job.

Bar girls make easily 50k per month (except now with corona). In which jobs would they make that kind of money?

And some girls are smart enough to find a nice and relative rich guy who supports them and their family. And they make him happy.

And lets not forget that lots of "normal" Thai girls with normal jobs also want "rich" guys. It's just not true that normal girls are good girls who marry only because of love. It might happen from time to time, but certainly not very often.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kenk24 said:

Yo, lively up yourself... I thought Rastas were a little bit more family/community oriented... you think it is crazy to help family members? I am just not very materialistic and helping others makes me feel good. My parents paid for my education - what is wrong with helping children in my family get an education? 

First, trying to call me out for being a rasta, just makes you look bad. I am as far away from that as possible. Now to your question.

What´s wrong? That is as giving money leads to zero evolution, it will only help for the time being. The solution is like I have done. Never said that you shouldn´t help. I´ve given them the knowledge, and a one time handover to build a platform that they can live and support themself on.

That´s what is considered giving help that really leads to something.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, lovethai123 said:

How do I tell her I want to finish the relationship with her? Please suggest.

That´s easy.

Step by step:

1. Pack your belongings

2. Walk out the door

3. Don´t forget to say bye.