Thais and their infinite love for parents

10 minutes ago, Chazar said:

was he a midget?

I have seen it in many marriages in my culture. That's just to show respect to the groom and it's more like that I am giving you my princess's hands and now you need to fulfill her wishes. So he touches the feet as a sign of respect. 

Edited by lovethai123

2 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Ok, thanks. Let me try. 

I am already fed up of my money going to raise kids who aren't mine. 

My first ( western ) partner managed to get me to support one of her children financially till I left her. I was really stupid back then, but I wasn't alone by any means. Western world is full of men supporting stepchildren.

• Like 2

I have seen it in many marriages in my culture. That's just to show respect to the groom and it's more like that I am giving you my princess's hands and now you need to fulfill her wishes. So he touches the feet as a sign of respect. 

that wont go down well in the land of bs

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chazar said:

that wont go down well in the land of bs

That reminds me of when I told a ( western ) female friend that my Thai wife put my shoes on for me. She was so offended at me that I didn't tell her anything more about all the things a Thai wife does that make them so much better than a western model. Seemed a wise thing to do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

That reminds me of when I told a ( western ) female friend that my Thai wife put my shoes on for me. She was so offended at me that I didn't tell her anything more about all the things a Thai wife does that make them so much better than a western model. Seemed a wise thing to do.

Mine  cant cook and is  untidy, good  jugs and useless round the house but earns  good  money, they should create a new  visa...Thai Wives  supporting flang husbands  just for me

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This reminds me of a British girl I met in siem reap years ago. We were together for a few days but it didn't go very well. She always thought she is better than me even though I was paying for all her stupid cocktails and Cambodian adventures. 

I just asked her to massage my head for a bit and she dumped me and told me that she is not one of those asian whores. 

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Had you married a woman in your own country would you have been expected to provide an education for relatives and keep her parents "comfortable"?

What would they have done had you not married into the family?

Yes, I helped my wife's family in USA... they were poor and a bit nasty too, but it made my wife feel better to help them. 

As to my Thai family, they would have survived just not as comfortably. 

If you had good fortune wouldn't you want to share some of it with the people closest to you? It makes me feel much better than if i bought a wad of gold chains... 

• Like 2

You paint the image that you are some sort of hero because you pay a girl you occasional ''visit'' and then complain about it.

If you're a vagrant that sleeps around when you feel like it you will treated like one.

6 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

. My parents paid for my education - what is wrong with helping children in my family get an education? 

Nothing wrong. But now i feel that, no matter what you do for these people. It is never enough and they keep wanting more. And you will never be considered as a part of their family.

6 minutes ago, johnray said:

You paint the image that you are some sort of hero because you pay a girl you occasional ''visit'' and then complain about it.

If you're a vagrant that sleeps around when you feel like it you will treated like one.

Look at the other side. She can sleep at her home all day because of my money. She doesn't have to shout welcome to every foreigner who walks on front of the bar

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My wife loved her mother so much she destroyed our marriage because of it. She also loved her sister, her nephews and her BIL much, much more than me, her husband. she loved every relative no matter how distant more than me. If they had had a dog she'd have loved that more than me too. I think she even loved our hamsters more than me.

How you meet together?

1 hour ago, lovethai123 said:

Ok, thanks. Let me try. 

I am already fed up of my money going to raise kids who aren't mine. 

And to be brief with most thai boy offspring school is only a place to keep them until they go to prison

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, lovethai123 said:

Nothing wrong. But now i feel that, no matter what you do for these people. It is never enough and they keep wanting more. And you will never be considered as a part of their family.

That because you are clearly not worthy of respect. You give some money and you expect them to bow down to you, don't you? Be honest, you expect it, don't you?

Go back into your cave. It's where you belong.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You are only the customer. A sex tourist. You really think she will like you more than mom? 

money not buy love.

Tell her you not pay her again. 

Ask her for money.

So yinn came to reply to my thread. I am honoured. 

I did more for her than her parents ever did and she accepts it. Money cannot buy love be but I have never seen a girl dating a broke man.  

I am man enough to work hard and provide food and shelter to her. I don't need ask my lady money. I am not thai a man who drinks , never works and drops his wife to meet new bf every night.

17 minutes ago, thequietman said:

So you give her money for 'her', but you want to control whom or what she spends it on!

Controlling much! Your insecurities are massively apparent.

Walk away from this girl. That way she can get on with her life without an additional kid ( you) to deal with. ????

He think he “give” it.

She think he “pay” it. 

Confused customer.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, poohy said:

And to be brief with most thai boy offspring school is only a place to keep them until they go to prison

My girl has a son from her ex thai bf. That son calls me papa now. You guys keep saying things like this and makes me hard to finish relationship with her. 

I have some attachment to her son as well. I don't have a child if my own. I provide everything to her son from ex thai bf. Don't say things like this please. I am emotionally very weak. You just scared me. Sorry 

Just now, Yinn said:

He think he “give” it.

She think he “pay” it. 

Confused customer.

Upto u what u think. May be u don't like all this foreigner men and thai women love business but it's a reality yinn. 

U called me a sex tourist. But I guess in past 5 years , I hve spent more money in Thailand which an average thai would earn in all his life. So that's bringing money in your economy. You should be thankful to us dirty tourist who are taking one of your people out of the bars which your people run and providing the entire family food and clothing.

Money cannot buy love be but I have never seen a girl dating a broke man.  

It happen a lot.

school kid, poor people have dates. For love. Natural attraction. 

You ask ask a question, I give you the solution.

Ask her for money. If she love you she will give it.