How some in the US react to this crisis

bkk6060

9 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

I think he was criticising racial opinions and segregation.  You might want to ask your supervisor for help.

MY comment followed an earlier comment about how he grew up with guns, and you should refrain from petty remarks about someone having an imaginary supervisor. 

3 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

Notice these are all younger men. Why would that be? I see only one young woman other than young men.image.png.4c8fbbedce803d2deb64fbff50ada449.png

Looks like they arent all white guys? Guess the gun folks are pretty diverse.

A

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Why? Because he didnt have a gun and subscribed to your silly politics?

Didnt we just have this conversation? You are a fabulous human being and I love you as a brother, albiet you are a bit deranged,  but anyway, you are from Oz dude, you political opinions dont matter, you need to confine yourself to Oz like things like excessive drinking and blonde chicks.

You are just letting your Yank animus roll because I am nailing younger than you are. Please dont embarass me when you arrive, leave the plaid knickers and the Tam at home.

Knew you would not be able to resist.

He was a Democrat who thought Trump was the most dangerous person in Presidential history to be running for office, didn't live to see him elected.

Former management consultant ( a breed I can't normally abide ), fought a constant battle with his weight. Had a DDG Thai GF. Drove a Nissan coupe he could barely fit into. Highly educated, had done about 30 adult courses on recondite subjects such as politics in the Tokugawa dynasty, or Lebanese cuisine. We used to solve the problems of the world over a coffee after golf. Died here after colliding with the back of a stationary truck on his scooter.

Check the memory cells you have left. Did I not admit to being an inexperienced drunk?

I'm going to miss you too, after you have expired trying to keep up with the demands of the young stuff you claim to be nailing. My Thai GF and I understand slow and steady wins the race.

Dammit, you are evil. See, you have lured me off topic AGAIN.

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

When have many customer, the thai boss give discount because kind. Not greedy.

When not have many customer, can not give discount because pay rent, staff etc.

I not see why “American obsession with guns” link to the thai business prices? 

But every thread must be the thaibash. 

Good job. 

I'm just saying every society has its own brand of illogicality, Yinn. Such as Australian shoppers brawling over toilet rolls, or throwing money at an Aboriginal population which never used to need it.

I don't consider I bash Thais. I like them, and would not be here if I did not.

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

He was a Democrat who thought Trump was the most dangerous person in Presidential history to be running for office, didn't live to see him elected.

Guess he was proved wrong. Good thing you have me to bring you to political reality.

I hear they are closing the bars in Siem soon, so I gots to go make sure I have a dishwasher.

IMG_20200310_231642.thumb.jpg.7009e9e6b1207bff636724d1f8cd920e.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Guess he was proved wrong. Good thing you have me to bring you to political reality.

I hear they are closing the bars in Siem soon, so I gots to go make sure I have a dishwasher.

IMG_20200310_231642.thumb.jpg.7009e9e6b1207bff636724d1f8cd920e.jpg

Nice from the back. You don't conform to the stereotypical American obsession of big bazookas?

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Nice from the back. You don't conform to the stereotypical American obsession of big bazookas?

Shes endowed. Im not a roboboob guy.

23 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

There's a certain faction of people that use these/any tragedies/events to loot & pillage.....

Many empty, unattended businesses  will be prime targets for these folks.....

With the passage of Prop 47, Californians don't need to stinking tragedy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I'm just saying every society has its own brand of illogicality, Yinn. Such as Australian shoppers brawling over toilet rolls, or throwing money at an Aboriginal population which never used to need it.

I don't consider I bash Thais. I like them, and would not be here if I did not.

If the Aussie shops not have toilet tissue, and, Aussie toilet not have bumgun right? , it smell bad in Australia now? 

Tesco lotus thailand have lot toilet tissue, I can send you some if you need it.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Thank god Donald Trump isnt Thai  :clap2:

Yes, we lucky he not thai.

I read before Trump not like gun much. His son like killing animals for fun. 

But the gun companys have lot of power, so Trump support that.

52 minutes ago, Yinn said:

If the Aussie shops not have toilet tissue, and, Aussie toilet not have bumgun right? , it smell bad in Australia now? 

Tesco lotus thailand have lot toilet tissue, I can send you some if you need it.

True. I'm the exception, the toilets in the houses I owned in Australia, and my son's house, have bum guns. I learned something from Thailand.

I daresay Australia smells no worse than any drain or klong in Thailand.

Thanks for the kind offer, not needed.

58 minutes ago, Yinn said:

But the gun companys have lot of power, so Trump support that.

Whatever power the "gun companies" have is because of gun owners. Lots of us. Lots.

Just for those not as familiar with the USA as those that have posted here, there are millions of Americans that have never owned a gun, have never seen a gun, never fired a gun, never needed a gun. Some are anit-gun, but most care little about the issue because, well, it just is not part of their life. I have friends that are gun enthusiasts and friends that would never own a gun. Although some households have a gun, it has been around for ages, and likely in poor condition. On the other hand, gun enthusiasts often have multiple guns that they enjoy shooting. While the USA may be "gun crazy" (about half of all civilian guns reside in the US (400 million)) more than half of all US homes do not have a single gun. We aren't all standing in line. ????

• Like 1