mosquitos in our tank, how to kill

stupidfarang

15 hours ago, Foexie said:

Hi,

what kind of tank do you use? Is it one what have to be emptied or is it one with 2 compartments what is used as a water cleaning system?

Because the second one uses bacteria. And i think it is not a good idea to use chloride or any other chemical product to kill them ( even an oily seal). Because this could also kill your tank bacteria.

I have one like that also but i have a constant airpump working what make the water bubbling. This airinfusion also helps to make the water cleaning more easy for the little friends.

And mosquietoes only lay eggs in standing water. So i think this is the easiest and healthiest way to get rid of them.

To be honest I do not know, I will ask the owner but I think you are right, water and toilet tank

5 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

Yes. They must be getting in somewhere which shouldn't be happening. For health reasons it should be a sealed environment.

So glad that someone gets it...

It doesn’t really matter if it’s septic or drinking water, seal the tank and nothing gets it/out and anything in will die within about 2 weeks, problem solved...