Anutin brushes aside claim of lax screening

webfact

Last Monday I flew Saigon to DMK.

Did not have temperature check at Saigon departure or anywhere on arrival DMK.

Just now arrived on Koh Samed. As you get off ferry prior to entry your temperature is checked.

I love em. 

BTW Feb 19 had my temp checked Phuket domestic. 55555

• Haha 2

I breezed through swampy arrivals also last week after a few days visa run/holiday in Saigon. I was very surprised there was no checks or health declaration or santiser. 

There was a big contrast between arriving in Vietnam where we were in a long queue filling in a medical declaration to enter.

Where around 80+90% of people were wearing masks and they actually made a really popular song about washing hands.

Coming back here breezed through a pretty much empty swampy and tried to find some hand sanitizer. Only the SCB exchange booth had it.

Also "unmanned temperature screening" is ridiculous. They have those huge thermal cameras set up at the doors of Bumrungrad Hospital and they beep when someone is hot. So he is basically saying they have thermal testing set up but nobody is watching it. Crazy.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Spain was on the list yesterday .. The man's a complete buffoon .. They need someone credible in the post not this half baked numpty .. 

He came from abu dahbi, that might be the clue

Simply put, Thailand has been leaving it until the last minute in order to keep the money flowing into the country for as long as possible.

But the question is - at what price....

And soon they will have to close down the country.

For months and months and months.

• Sad 1