Covid19 Insurance

EvetsKram

Hi all,  I have been searching for a policy online & no luck so far.  All say if foreigner must hold work permit or the companies have relationships with banks and must pay through particular bank.  I'm married & non o based on that,  any suggestions please

5 minutes ago, Chazar said:

available  to  pay  on  a  non  https page...........nice

terms  relate  to  vehicles

Pay via Online Banking is an option.

Do you know of one then?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RotBenz8888 said:

The insurance policy must show a minimum coverage for coronavirus of not less than $100,000, thats more than 3 million Baht...

This is NOT travel insurance but just a COvid insurance and I believe the OP didn't ask for Travel Insurance

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Only covers 100,000 baht medical, better than nothing but you get the money back via claiming after?

That's always the question with these kinds of insurances

7 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Only covers 100,000 baht medical, better than nothing but you get the money back via claiming after?

From the FAQ:

How to claim Health insurance?

You don’t have to pay medical expenses in advance with the Hospital services within contract (Must declare to the hospital). In case of Hospital services outside contract, you have to pay medical expense in advance and then make a claim enquiry to your insurance company by filling a claim form and provide a medical certificate and the medical receipts

19 hours ago, Sheryl said:

and he is presumably already in Thailand.

I live in thailand with my wife,  all policies I have seen either must have a work permit,  no underlying condition eg diabetes,  must have been in Thailand minimum 6 month continuous (I border bounce every 90 days) or must pay through particular bank app that I don't use.  So far no luck for me

I have Aetna's Platinum 5M policy. They recently sent emails saying they cover covid-19 testing (physician-ordered). But what about treatment if it becomes necessary? Does know if it's covered? I've read through the exclusions and found no mention of epidemics and such.

Not asking for visa purposes, just wants to know we're covered.

4 minutes ago, XGM said:

I have Aetna's Platinum 5M policy. They recently sent emails saying they cover covid-19 testing (physician-ordered). But what about treatment if it becomes necessary? Does know if it's covered? I've read through the exclusions and found no mention of epidemics and such.

Not asking for visa purposes, just wants to know we're covered.

I have a friend who has the same policy and he called them the other week, and was confirmed that treatment was covered

• Like 1