Tourist seen applying his saliva all over BTS lift

Jonathan Fairfield

Why would anyone feel that it is acceptable to do this? Actually,  how would anyone older than a toddler even come up with an idea like this.  

Nobody can be that drunk or dense... especially not, if they can still evade guards. 

17 hours ago, moe666 said:

read the storu, reported as chinese. what is wrong with you people

Nothing wrong with us, if YOU had read the story you would hopefully have realised that the "Chinese"  was in reference to another story about a lady, not this disgusting animal who should be publicly flogged, hope that clears it up for you

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ianezy0 said:

Good to hear he has been arrested.

I would have some serious questions for the police if they couldn’t find him seeing as his DNA is spread all over the lift!

... and FingerPrints are recorded at Immigration!

There are a lot of mentally ill people in society - and this is one of the things that they do. We used to lock them away decades ago, but now we share the same world. I try not to touch any metal surfaces or others like the railings on escalators when out and about. Some people are not that hygienic and the mentally ill often have a terrible personal hygiene regime - worse than children most of them.  And after doing thigns I have to do (immigration) I wash/wipe hands asap.

Edited by AussieBob18
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

doesnt look like a farang. Looks chinese and thats perfectly acceptable behavior for them. Not to worry, big spenders.....

Correct it's Chinese it's OK we don't arrest or deport Chinese we need the money. Different if a farang though Haha Hilarious. 

• Haha 1

if he'd been physically caught in the act back in China;

- likely his next elevator ride, would be at the end of a rope!

( a rope is reusable... therefore cheaper then than a bullet)

• Haha 1