flight cancelled

zoza

Does anyone know the procedure when my flight with Thai lion Air is canceled and

replaced by a flight that is not suitable, do I get a refund and look for another flight,

it is one month away so not 100% what is what at present, and if I get stuck up country

can I do my 90 day report to local IMM or police or Village headman, all this was booked

before we had Corvid 19 (a religious ceremony for my wifes deceased parents at the village temple)

plus now several family members have lost their jobs and all have headed to the village

where it looks like my income will have to help feed a few extra mouths.  anyone know the drill. 

Edited by zoza

1 hour ago, zoza said:

Does anyone know the procedure when my flight with Thai lion Air is canceled and

replaced by a flight that is not suitable, do I get a refund and look for another flight,

They closed down shop because they had no more customers.. meaning no more income.. meaning living off reserves if any.. 

Meaning finally, you have no idea whether or not they will ever again be airborne or go bankrupt, leaving you with worthless tickets. 

Contact Lion Air directly for info on other flights. On the news today lion air said: "Passengers who had booked flights between March 25 to April 30 have been offered the option to reschedule, avail credits for later travel, or a full refund".

How far are you from Immigration? Can drive? Online reporting? Contact local police an inform them of the problem as a record? If last resort I would drive to the nearest immigration a report saves problems in the future

Place the returning family in 14-day isolation, or better still place yourself in 14-day lockdown as there is no guarantee the returning family will isolate. Better safe than sick especially if you are late aged and have any under lining health issues.