90 Day report by post

This has probably been covered before but I can't find it and I am sure there must be a lot of people who don't want to go in person with things like they are now so could someone who knows please tell me step by step how to do my 90 day report through the mail .   Do I need to download a form?   Correct address for Jomtien immigration?  Etc. Etc.     Thank You for your time

From immigration website.

"Notification by registered mail

Photocopy of passport pages with following pages
- front page showing name / surname / Passport No., ect.
- current visa
- last entry stamp of immigration
- last extension of visa

Photocopy of departure card TM.6 click to view Example TM.6 card

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)

Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner."

It can mailed within a window of 15 to 7 days before the report date.

Mail to.

75/265 หมู่ที่ 12 ถนน ชายหาดจอมเทียน อำเภอบางละมุง ชลบุรี 20150

Translation: 75/265 Village No. 12, Jomtien Beach Road Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150

Download form: TM47 Form Fillable.pdf80.13 kB · 1,413 downloads

• Thanks 1

On 3/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, ubonjoe said:

My report date was the 16th , on the 12th I phoned them if I can do it by registered mail , they said NO , too late already .

( Phang Nga )

Edited by nobodysfriend

Mail to.

Translation: 75/265 Village No. 12, Jomtien Beach Road Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150

UbonJoe     Do you happen to know the correct address for mailing in Chiang Mai or where I might find it online?

Edited by Tracyb

3 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

My report date was the 16th , on the 12th I phoned them if I can do it by registered mail , they said NO , too late already .

( Phang Nga )

You cannot by internet? I say so because at my last 90 days the lady told me with a big smile and next time yo can do it online.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tchooptip said:

You cannot by internet? I say so because at my last 90 days the lady told me with a big smile and next time yo can do it online.

No , cannot , tried it with Internet Explorer , did not work , neither with Firefox or Opera ... It was a waste of time ... I told them , they admitted " it does not always work " ...

19 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:

( Phang Nga )

That fits in with the requirement, you were at four days before the report date, three days too late.

• Like 1

- current visa
- last extension of visa

Previous notifications of staying over 90 days (if any) click to view Example document

Completely filled in and signed notification form TM.47 click to view Example document (Don't forget to sign name.)

Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner for the officer in charge to send back the lower part of form TM. 47 after having received the notification. This part must be kept for reference and for future notifications of staying over 90 days.

The above mentioned documents must be sent by registered mail and the receipt of the registration kept by the foreigner."

Mail to.

if retirement extension was done at Jomtien but currently live in Bangkok, which immigration office to mail to??

Thank you

12 minutes ago, atyclb said:

if retirement extension was done at Jomtien but currently live in Bangkok, which immigration office to mail to??

Thank you

Unless you have officially changed your address with a TM27 (or whatever the heck it is now), it should still be Jomtiem.  Can you not do it on-line?

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:
16 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Thank you

Unless you have officially changed your address with a TM27 (or whatever the heck it is now), it should still be Jomtiem.  Can you not do it on-line?

what happens if mailed to wrong immigration office?

On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 11:22 AM, ubonjoe said:

- current visa
- last extension of visa

Mail to.

Thank You Joe    I am gonna try it and see

• 2 months later...
42 minutes ago, flinc2020 said:

Do the same 15 days before/7 days after rules apply for postal reporting?

You have to mail it 15 days to 7 days before the report date. 

Not worth going through the effort now since 90 day reports are not required until after July 31st.

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You have to mail it 15 days to 7 days before the report date. 

Not worth going through the effort now since 90 day reports are not required until after July 31st.

Yeah. I'm a bit unclear on that because I'm on a Non-b 12 month extension and I'm worried that is not covered by the amnesty thing.

7 hours ago, flinc2020 said:

Yeah. I'm a bit unclear on that because I'm on a Non-b 12 month extension and I'm worried that is not covered by the amnesty thing.

If you are required to do a 90 day report it does not matter what matter what type of extension or entry you have they are not required until after July 31st.