Island escape!

Sametboy2019

1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

No, it´s not a good idea to move more than absolutely necessary. Everybody that do such things are potential contributors to a wider spread of the virus

I guess you didnt see the mass exodus from Mo Chit yesterday. If you are not in a high risk area and felt like you needed to escape then a island trip would be perfect(as long as you didnt use public transport).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sametboy2019 said:

I guess you didnt see the mass exodus from Mo Chit yesterday. If you are not in a high risk area and felt like you needed to escape then a island trip would be perfect(as long as you didnt use public transport).

That stupid people do stupid things, is never a reson for another stupid thing to be good.

• Sad 3

My family have gone into total lockdown on our little farm in NSW Oz. An ex-army officer, I have always been prepared for the worst and in fact one farang ex GF dumped me over thirty years ago saying "I fxxxing hate it - you are always so blxxxy well organised" - well - I ain't no doomsday prep guy, but on our little farm we will be OK. Got about six months supply of whatever. Plenty of fresh veg in our own paddocks. Plenty of Corona beer in 3 fridges. My 98 y.o.dad called today from his farm, to see if we were OK - (he was). He's an ex WW2 fighter pilot - to him this virus is a bit of excitement. But, to answer the OP,  if you really, really, must travel to an island right now, - the one Tom Hanks landed on in "Castaway" would probably be my choice at the moment ! Cheers ! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

I am. I live here.

So you're not missing the Chinese then? A friend said on the weekend how nice it was to go into Ban Phe without all the tour buses around and blocking the roads. For me Samed is like an open prison and an expensive one at that. Maybe it will be like the mainland was last weekend with lots of visitors fron Bangkok.

7 hours ago, Matzzon said:

No, it´s not a good idea to move more than absolutely necessary. Everybody that do such things are potential contributors to a wider spread of the virus

Give it up dude!!! You and 3 others are just soo tiring day in day out. Get a life. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Accidental Tourist said:

why people are still traveling around and think it's save to do so. Will they ever learn...Stay put and stop spreading the virus!

Don’t have it can’t spread it. 99+% don’t have it. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, rumak said:

my memory is not so good, but i am pretty sure that legs were not  so meaty in my heyday.

Never mind, we saw the best of it and it cost us a whole lot less than it does today. As for the memory, I think I may have Alzheimer’s.... but I can’t remember getting into this condition.

Edited by DaRoadrunner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Give it up dude!!! You and 3 others are just soo tiring day in day out. Get a life. 

It´s people that think like you, that is the big problem. If no have can no spread. What is wrong with you? How long do you think it´s going to stay with 90% no have? Then you comment, if no have can not spread. Yeah, dude! With your thinking you already given it to a lot of people before you know you have it yourself.

Then get a life???? I already have one. As you think, you risk to soon be without that.

• Like 1

Not Island hopping but I was hoping to go just north of cha am to a place which is quite desolate. 2 minute walk to the beach and a nice swimming pool to relax in. As much as I want to go and am in need of a break, we'll stay at home. I'd be a hypocrite otherwise. I just hope this won't be going on for too long as I really miss the beach.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It´s people that think like you, that is the big problem. If no have can no spread. What is wrong with you? How long do you think it´s going to stay with 90% no have? Then you comment, if no have can not spread. Yeah, dude! With your thinking you already given it to a lot of people before you know you have it yourself.

Then get a life???? I already have one. As you think, you risk to soon be without that.

Soo many posts = no time for life. You can keep that extra negativity inside you. It’s time to be positive now. Not always making negative comments. 

• Like 1