Island escape!

Sametboy2019

1 hour ago, alex8912 said:

Soo many posts = no time for life. You can keep that extra negativity inside you. It’s time to be positive now. Not always making negative comments. 

Yes, I am positive, but that does not make me blind to reality or the constant nagging and complaining on TVF. Yes, I have a lot of time for life too. Have a family I spend time with everyday at the same time taking care of business.

And after that comes you and starting telling me what to do and not do. Really??? And who are you?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, kevinbraysford said:

putting your daughter at risk? wish i had a dad like you. moron

555 How am i doing that? I live here and i drove to the beach 400m away and went in the sea, Counted 21 people on the beach. Never got within 5m of anyone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sametboy2019 said:

555 How am i doing that? I live here and i drove to the beach 400m away and went in the sea, Counted 21 people on the beach. Never got within 5m of anyone.

you have a car on samed?

9 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I am positive, but that does not make me blind to reality or the constant nagging and complaining on TVF. Yes, I have a lot of time for life too. Have a family I spend time with everyday at the same time taking care of business.

And after that comes you and starting telling me what to do and not do. Really??? And who are you?

I’m someone who thinks scaremongering and over posting about it is non productive. This is such a great opportunity for you to spend extra time with your wonderful family and business. Why not take a break from posting?  Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, alex8912 said:

I’m someone who thinks scaremongering and over posting about it is non productive. This is such a great opportunity for you to spend extra time with your wonderful family and business. Why not take a break from posting?  Thanks. 

Just stop trying to tell me what to do, and go harass someone else now. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

This is such a great opportunity for you to spend extra time with your wonderful family and business.

Only if you are lucky enough to be with them...

I'm stuck in Singapore and my wife is in Thailand... Not sure when I'll be able to get home !!

I'll keep posting if that's ok with you ??

23 hours ago, Sametboy2019 said:

I guess you didnt see the mass exodus from Mo Chit yesterday. If you are not in a high risk area and felt like you needed to escape then a island trip would be perfect(as long as you didnt use public transport).

Why ask about moving to an island when you're on an island already?

3 hours ago, Max69xl said:

Why ask about moving to an island when you're on an island already?

When did i ask about moving to a island? I asked if people would like the idea and where would they go?????

I am on Ko Samet and took my daughter to the beach today and it was amazing. Very little tourists and clear seas. Very few boats coming in and it feels like 10 years ago.

Is a island escape a good idea now? Where would you go?

•  
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sametboy2019 said:

When did i ask about moving to a island? I asked if people would like the idea and where would they go?????

I am on Ko Samet and took my daughter to the beach today and it was amazing. Very little tourists and clear seas. Very few boats coming in and it feels like 10 years ago.

Is a island escape a good idea now? Where would you go?

•  

I think you answered your own question.