Calculating when my 90 days report is due?

I have entered Thailand on re-entry permit on 16 March. Which means my 90 days report dates has reset.

Which means that my 90 days report is now due at 14 June. Or i can do it online 31 May - 7 June.

1) Is my math correct? 2) If reporting in a person (eg. 14 June) what tolerance is there (eg. +/- 3 days)?

Arrived March 16.

Your due date is (Sat) June 13.

Report in person(!) OK from Mon June 1 to Fri June 19.

------------------

Online would be OK from May 30 to June 5.

(due date on Sat/Sun makes it a bit more complicated, errors reserved regarding online)

Edited by KhunBENQ

My date calculator says your report is due on the 13th of June. The day you entered the country is included in the 90 days.

You can do online report from the 30th of May to the 7th of June.

You can do the report in person up to 15 days before your report date to 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KhunBENQ said:

Arrived 16 March.

Your due date is (Sat) June 13.

Report in person(!) OK from Mon June 1 to Fri June 19.

------------------

Online would be OK from May 30 to June 5.

(due date on Sat/Sun makes it a bit more complicated, errors reserved regarding online)

Great info, Thanks!

Just now, ubonjoe said:

My date calculator says your report is due on the 13th of June. The day you entered the country is included in the 90 days.

You can do online report from the 30th of May to the 7th of June.

You can do the report in person up to 15 days before your report date to 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

Confirming what KhunBENQ said, so now I'm 100% sure!

4 hours ago, statman78 said:

Since the OP just entered the country can he do his first 90 day report online?  I was told that the first 90 day report after entering Thailand had to be done in person.

He is not entering the country for the first time - he entered using a reentry permit which means his details are already in the system 

• Like 1

I have been on a retirement extension for the past 2 years.  I used a re-entry permit last year and was still told by the lady at Chiang Rai immigration that the first time I needed to do the 90 day report in person since I entered under a new number based on the TM6 form.  Of course she may have misunderstood my question and assumed that I entered for the first time.

When I have a second 90 day report due I have used the online system and it works for me.

Edited by statman78
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, brianbbb said:

you must do aTM30

TM30 compliance is not checked when doing your 90-day reporting in person at your local IO.

It is not addressed when doing the 90-day reporting by mail or on-line, so why would they bother with it when doing it in person.