Emma Watson becomes latest star to join the #IStayHomeFor campaign

snoop1130

Emma Watson becomes latest star to join the #IStayHomeFor campaign

By RYAN SMITH

26311994-8144305-image-m-1_1584993107489.jpg

Staying home: Emma Watson became the latest star to join the #IStayHomeFor campaign on Monday, when she took to Instagram to pay tribute to the women in her family

Emma Watson became the latest star to join the #IStayHomeFor campaign on Monday, when she took to Instagram to pay tribute to the women in her family.

The 29-year-old actress uploaded a snap of herself posing with a placard, as she joined the likes of Demi Lovato and David Beckham in the campaign, during which they share reasons why they stay home amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.

Harry Potter star Emma smiled at the camera as she held up a handwritten sign, which read: '# I stay home for my grandma and mum and best friend.'

Captioning the image, she said: 'My grandma is over 70, so particularly vulnerable... My Mum is a type 1 diabetic and my best friend is a health care professional.'

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8144305/Emma-Watson-latest-star-join-IStayHomeFor-campaign-amid-COVID-19-pandemic.html

14 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Here we go it will be hashtag I survived the virus me too movement next, lilly Allen will get it of course and probably the Kardashians and Madonna

You nailed it and certainly tagged some of the most likely affected/infected.

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The 29-year-old actress uploaded a snap of herself posing with a placard, as she joined the likes of Demi Lovato and David Beckham in the campaign, during which they share reasons why they stay home

.....in their multi-million pound mansions.